True love

'We are done.' New take his seat beside me.

'Come with me.' I held his hand tightly and pulled him up with me.

'Where are we going?' He was startled by my sudden pulling, so was the others.

'Where are you going now?' P whined.

'You guys continue we'll join shortly.'

'Tay... ' Hin was trying to say something.

'Just come, I want to ask you something.' I dragged him with me to my study.

When the door closed I bolted it tightly.

'What are you doing?' He was confused at my behavior.

'Do you love me?' I asked straight forwardly.

'Tay... Is this the reason you dragged me here!' He shook his head.

'Answer me.' I replied with all seriousness.

He easily detected the change in my attitude.

'What happened? Did someone says something to you?' He asked me immediately.

'Do you love me?' I asked him again.

'Don't you already know the answer?' He said quietly.

'I want to hear it again.'

'Yes I love you.' He replied.

'Am I your true love?' I stared at his eyes.

I know this answer too but the thing is when he gave me that Emerald he didn't mention anything. All I know it's a stone for my pebble collection. I want to hear it from him. Then I can show it to others.

'True love?' He smiled.

'Hmm.'

'Why are you suddenly become so curious?' He said softly.

'Dad said we are just in a casual relationship, he didn't think we are serious about each other.' I honestly told him the cause.

'Oh!' He seemed surprised.

'So I am asking you though I know the answer.' I took his hand in mine.

'Do you have the pebble I gave you earlier for your collection?' He laced his fingers with mine.

Now we are talking.

'You mean that precious Emerald which you gave me unceremoniously?' I wiggled my eye brows.

'Yes that one.' He scratched his head and smiled guitily.

'Why did you give that to me without saying the whole story behind it? What if I lost it or throw it?'

'Tay... I didn't want to burden you with it, If you had known the story you felt responsible for being my true love. I didn't want to tie you up with a stone.'

'So you were not sure of my feelings for you?'

'Hey, I didn't say that!' He hurriedly gripped my shirt.

'You hurt me today. I was expecting your confession but here you are telling me you are not sure if I love you or not!'

'Don't take me wrong babe, I am not saying that you don't love me. I know you do.' He pleaded with me.

'Then you don't trust my love? You think only I am your true love? You are not mine? Only you can die for me, I won't do the same?' I questioned him.

'Tay!' His head snapped up.

'I admit I don't have any token to show the world that you are my true love but my heart knows only one person is there for me. That person is you.' I touch his chin with my fingers.