Dad and Mom

'Don't mind him Tay, he was just teasing you.' New was packing his things.

'Do you have to go? What if we welcome them together here as a couple?'

'And give them the shock of their life?' New shook his head.

'Now I really regret that why I hadn't talk to them earlier like P Mild.'

'Don't stress so much, this is nothing big of a deal. The circumstances were not in our favour earlier. Now when you meet them in person you can tell them whatever you want to say.' New already packed his clothes.

'Why are you packing everything? Can't you leave some of them here? This is our room after all. Mom and dad are going to stay in the guest room.' I snatched the suitcase and emptied it on the floor.

'Tay! Oh god! I just.....' He glared at me.

'Leave them here. All of them.' I shoved those clothes back in the closet.

'You! Don't just throw them there!' He hit me on the head.

'Ouch! Why are you hitting me!' I grabbed his hand.

'You are impossible.'

'Oh come on! I am going to talk to them about us the moment they step inside this house.'

'But I am still going to continue living in my condo. We can't live together in the same house with them! Use your brain!' New was exasperated by my constant nagging.

'Oh! But...'

'Think it through Tay.' He started to repack everything.

'I already brought everything from my condo. I have nothing left there. So please don't unpack them again. I am tired. My wound is hurting.' He peeked at me.

'Ok ok you go and take rest, I will do the packing.'

'Hmm. Do it properly.' He went to the bed and lie down.

At night we were lying side by side on the bed both wide awake.

'Hin..'

'Tay..'

'I will miss you...'

'I will miss you too.'

'Call me whenever you need me. Any time.'

'I am not going to abroad Tay, I'll be in the same city as you.'

'Whenever you were far from me disaster happened.'

And for the first time he was silent in agreement.

'Tay...' His voice was hesitant.

'Hmm?'

'Are they going to oppose our relationship?'

'No babe, don't even think about it. They are very nice people, mom will love you.'

'And dad?'

'Ummm dad is a bit reserved type. But he is not bad either.' I chuckled.

It's so adorable that he is concerned about my mom and dad's approval.

'Why are you laughing?' He poped his head to see my face.

'Nothing baby... They will just love you, don't worry.' I hugged him.

'Hmmm..'

We stayed in that position for a long time, then suddenly he said..

'Don't say bad things about Dew.'

'Ha ha, I won't.'

Our kisses lasted for the whole night.

The next morning I dropped him at his condo. Dew was there to receive him. The pure delight on his face somehow reduce my urge to beat him up.

I gave a call to the cleaning company to clean up the house especially the guest rooms. Next two days were just hectic both in the office and home.

Thursday morning came faster than I thought. I was both excited and nervous. Excited to introduce them to the love of my life and nervous that this is the first time I will do it. This is my first serious relationship.

I cleared my schedule for today and went to the airport with P to receive them personally. But my mood became sour the moment I saw the waiting area outside the airport. All the bad memories of New's kidnapping flooded my head.

'Don't over think Tay. I told you to go the vip lounge.' P was looking at me with concerns.

'I am ok P.' I lied.

'We don't have to wait much, their flight already landed.' P take a glance at her watch.

'Hmm.' I was looking straight avoiding the places where the incident happened.

'There! Mom Dad!' P spotted them in the crowd.

'Don't shout P! Thank god there is no reporter here.' I waved at them with a silent smile.

'Oops!' But she just ran towards them.

'Oooo my babies!' Mom hugged her tightly and smiled at me.

'Hey ma.' I hugged her too.

'Awww you two! I missed you sooo much.' She looked at me with a soft smile.

'We missed you too.'

'Hey dad.' P hugged dad too.

'Hey Milo, how are you?' Dad smiled at her lovingly.

'As you can see fit and fine.' P answered with a laugh.

'Hi dad.' Now it was my turn to greet.

'How are you?' Dad's smile was all gone.

'Ummm I am good.' I answered in a small voice. Why is he so serious!

'You are good? Then why were you admitted to the hospital?'

Now that's something!

'Hos... Hospital?' I stammered.

'Do you think association with that Tithipoom kid will do any good to you? His father is a money hungry asshole. I know him personally.'

'Dad!' Both P and I exclaimed in surprise.

'Don't try to lie, I know everything.' He declared.

My heart sinks.