🇯🇵Japan!😕

'Sorry na! Please forgive me, I promise I will make it up to you.'

'It's really ok Tay, don't worry. We will have dinner tomorrow.'

'Thanks babe, you are the best.'

'I know,' his low chuckle fills the car through the speaker.

I really wanted to have dinner with New but the pressing matter at hand is the evidence that Dew dug up. We are going to make plan about our next move tonight.

I called him and asked to meet me at the same bar.

'Tay... How are you?' He was already there when I arrived.

'Exhausted, so quickly show me those files and I'll be on my way home.' I sat down opposite him.

'Wow you really look like shit. Work pressure?' He asked while drinking beer.

'Hmmm, how about you? Did P take you back or kicked you out?' I already know the answer. They reconciled.

'Who can resist this handsome face for a long time? Even you were attracted to me.' He smirks.

What the Fuck!

'Ewww! Me attracted to you? I would rather die.'

This crazy basterd.

His booming laugh turned some heads towards us.

'Come on admit it. You tried to get in my pants when you thought I was New.'

'Believe me Dew, that was the only time I thought I can fall out of love. You repulses me to that extents. I thought how can anyone changes this much!' I calmly stated the fact.

'Your sister doesn't think I am repulsive.' He crossed his arms.

'It also surprises me!' I retorted.

'I have to drink some more if I'm gonna tolerate you.' He chugged the remaining beer in one shot.

'Asshole' I muttered to myself.

'Enough catching up, let's come to the point. What's evidence we are talking about?' I asked him after a moment.

'Yes about that. Here take this.' He handed me a pen drive.

'I get this from the same source I told you about earlier. It's not much but it can lead us to something big.'

'Can I have it? I'll take a look.' I don't have my laptop with me.

'Yes you can, I have one more copy of it. Look at it thoroughly, and tell me your opinion. But you have to hurry up, we don't have much time.' He looks a bit nervous.

'Yes, I will let you know tomorrow, but is everything all right?' I feel like he is hiding something.

'Yes, everything is fine. It just I came to know that dad is coming here the day after tomorrow.'

Holy Fuck!

'No! Why? Why is he coming? Dew!' I am really scared.

Is he coming to talk to New!

'I don't know, that's why I am nervous.' He sounds frustrated.

'Ok, I... I... Will go home now. I don't wanna New to suspect anything. '

Actually I want to be with him right now. I am terrified at the thought of losing him. Why his father is coming?

'Yeah, call me tomorrow and let me know what you think ok?'

'yeah, bye now.'

When I arrived home Hin was out in the balcony talking on the phone. I open the door and heard,

'Yeah, I understand. No I am really sorry, It just slipped out of my mind. No, please, it's completely my fault. Yes, do the necessary.'

What is he talking about!

'Hin' I called him.

'Tay.. You are home.' Why this sounds so good.

Yes my home is you.

'Who called you so late?'

I enquired after pulling him in my arms.

'Why? Are you jealous?' He batted his eyelashes.

'Should I?'

'Nope. That's my former assistant from TAF, he reminded me that I have to be in Japan this Wednesday because I didn't sign some important documents. And this weekend is the last day of submissions.'

'But you already resigned.' I argued.

I am not letting him go there.

'Yes I did but don't you remember me telling you that I have to go to Japan to handover my responsibility to my assistant. It's already got delayed because I totally forgot about it.'

Oh! Yes I remember now. He told me about this.

'But I have a meeting with vice president of Technoterm group that day.'

Can I cancel the meeting, but Off really worked his ass off for this meeting.

'I know, good luck with that. It's a huge project.' He smiled softly.

'But then how can I go with you to Japan?'

'I am going alone.'

'No!'

'Tay.... Don't start.' He sighed.

'Hin just listen to me. The day after tomorrow means Wednesday right? Book the tickets for Friday and I will accompany you. Just don't go Wednesday, wait for me for 2 more days. Ok?'

'Tay my tickets are already booked, and it's not for Wednesday....'

'Great! Ok book another one for me, I will manage Thursday also, no issue.'

'Tay...'

'No argument. Thursday is final.'

''I am going tomorrow morning. My flight is at 8 am.' He looked at me with a small smile.

'What! No! Are you crazy? Tomorrow! No! Hin please!' I can't find the right word to express my feelings.

'Hey! Calm down, God Tay!' He tried to soothe me by hugging tightly.

I won't let you go away from me.

Japan! My foot!