.Finally.

Bucky and I have been walking through the woods for a while now. We know we're in Washington, that's a little too close to people who are looking for us. So we built a plan.

Step 1. Get some clothes that aren't covered in blood and attract attention. Give Bucky a haircut

Step 2. Get a plane ticket out of here to somewhere in Europe. We picked Europe because we can speak most European languages.  

Step 3. Move to a country in Europe and get a place to live. 

Step 4. Get some plums and live a happy life!

That sounds fairly simple. I didn't feel the need to write plums in to step 4 but Bucky said it was a necessary and crucial part of our plan and it had to be included so I wrote it. Think he loves plums more then me. 

We hit the edge of the tree line and spot a busy street with a couple of stores. We try and keep our heads down and go into what appears to be a chemist. The automatic doors slide open and I can see that gave Bucky a fright, it's gonna take a lot to get him used to the 21st century. We walk in and immediately everyone seems to be looking at us. 

I mean we are covered head to toe in tactical gear, both of us with bruises on our faces and a cut down our lower leg that is oozing blood, not to mention that we are both wearing a Nazi terrorist organisation logo. And Bucky has a metal arm. 

We lower our gazes from everyone and head down an aisle. I grab band aids, bandages, rubbing alcohol, a pair of scissors and some aspirin, and some stuff to stitch up our legs. I go up to the front and pay, both Bucky and I hold our breathes as I use the dud card. It works, thank fuck. We walk out and go to the next shop. 

It's a used clothes store. We both decide to grab 2 outfits each. I grab some black ripped jeans, and some black leggings. I find a long sleeve navy blue V-neck shirt and a grey tank top. I also find a cute leather jacket. I move to the shoe section and grab a pair of black combat boots. I grab us a bag to put all of our stuff in. Bucky shows me what he has picked out. 2 pairs of dark blue jeans, 2 long sleeve Henley shirts one is blue and the other is a red-ish colour. A couple of dark grey t shirts to wear underneath. And a leather jacket that looks pretty different to mine. 

We go up to the counter to pay and I see a box of gloves. I take out two pairs of leather gloves. One is fingerless and just covers the palm, the other covers your entire hand. I show them to Bucky, silently asking if he wants them and he nods. I can tell he wants to cover up his metal arm as soon as possible. My hands are really bruised and also the gloves are cute so I want them. We pay for all the stuff and go into the alley behind the shop. 

We both turn around and get changed I wear the grey tank top, black jeans and leather jacket with the leather gloves. Bucky changes into the red Henley with the dark grey t-shirt underneath and his jacket and gloves too. We sit down on the curb and treat each other cuts and scratches. Both wincing as we stitch up our legs. I comb my fingers through my hair and let it lay down my shoulder. I decide not to cut it as I like my hair longer. Bucky however wants me to cut his hair. 

So I cut it and do kind of a 40s look (Picture TFATWS Bucky). He looks at himself in the reflection of a black window. 

"I look somewhat normal" 

"That's because we are gonna act normal now. We leave the US go somewhere nobody knows us and start fresh, they won't find us" 

"God, I wouldn't be able to do this without you" He comes over and kisses me passionately on the lips. We stay there for a moment caught up with each other. 

_______________________________________________

We get a cab to the airport and find out they have two seats available on a flight to Bucharest in Romania. We look to each other and nod, we both can speak Romanian so that's a plus. We board the tiny plane and I have to hold back my giggles as Bucky is crashing into everything due to his size. 

"God, why is this plane so tiny?!" he asks once we take our seats. 

"I'm sorry next time we'll request a plane more suitable to your super solider needs" I reply. 

"Ha ha, hilarious as always doll" 

God only been out of HYDRA a couple of hours and he's got sarcasm down. 

"I'm sorry love" he brings his arm around me and we snuggle in together for the long flight. I end up falling asleep in his arms. 

____________________________________________________

"Doll, doll wake up" I feel someone nudging my side 

"Mmmmmm" 

Imma slap a bitch

I open my eyes and see Bucky, we must have landed a little while ago because we're the last ones on the plane. I slowly and begrudgingly get up out of the seat. We grab our luggage and thank the hostess. 

"So where to now?" I ask. 

"Catch a cab into the main city?" he asks. 

"Sounds like a good idea"

We walk through the airport keeping our gazes down. Heading out to the front of the airport we wave down a taxi. Bucky grabs our bags and throws them in the trunk and we get in the back. Once we put or seatbelts on and get comfortable Bucky puts his hand on my thigh. 

"Where to?" the driver asks.

"Uh- just drop us off somewhere in the city" Bucky responds. 

We start driving and reach there in under half an hour. We pay the driver and grab our bags. 

___________________________________________________

We've wondered the streets for a little while now, found a cute little market and got Bucky his plums, good now he will finally shut up about them. 

We found a motel. We got a room on the 4th floor. The old guy who owns the motel is really nice. We asked if we could stay permanently. He said that as long as we pay bills and rent we can stay here as long as we'd like. The building doesn't have an elevator so we walk up a the stairs till we make it to our door. 

"Wanna do the honours?" I ask, and dramatically present him with the key. 

"It would be my pleasure" He opens the door to a some what shitty apartment but I'll take a napkin on a pile of rocks over HYDRA. We place our bags down and unpack what little clothing we have. 

Bucky sits down on the edge of the bed and gestures for me to come over. I sit on his lap and he pulls me in for a passionate deep kiss. 

"Finally" he says. 

_________________________________________________

A/N

Ok I hope you liked this it was somewhat boring yes. We will be getting into it more or more in to Bucky and Via's relationship at least now that they are living together and safe. The next chapter will have smut.