.Whipped.

I roll over feelings somewhat uncomfortable in the position I was laying in. 

Bucky is reading a book beside me as I take my daily nap. 

Growing a super soldier baby has been surprisingly hard work so I take naps every day to feel a bit better even if it is just an hour. I am already so tired and I definitely feel it. It's like a normal pregnancy times two. I just want to sleep and eat all the time. 

I adjust how I am lying in the bed and wrap an arm around Bucky's waist, resting my head on his chest. He brings one hand down from his book to slowly stroke my hair. 

"Hey..." I say slowly. 

"What do you want?" He asks knowing I'm snuggling up to him because I want something. 

"Food" 

"Okay" He puts his book down beside me. "What do you want?" 

"Taco" I announce. 

"You want tacos? at 11 in the morning? after you've already had pancakes for breakfast?" He questions. 

"Yes, yes I do" I smile. 

"Alright, I'll go get them" He says getting up out of bed and grabbing his wallet. "I assume your staying in bed and sleeping?" he asks. 

"Mmmm" I mumble already falling back asleep. 

"Okay, I'll be back soon" He kisses my forehead and leaves. 

Bucky's perspective. 

I go down the elevator muttering to myself. I was comfy and happy reading a book. Now I'm going to get tacos. I have to suck it up though. I did my part in making the pregnancy possible which was just pure fun for me. Via is the one having to go through all of this. So I guess I'll go and get the fucking tacos. 

The elevator hits the bottom floor and I go out to the common room where Steve and Sam are playing a board game. 

"Hey Buckaroo wanna join?" Sam asks. 

"No I'm heading out" I say, thank god I have an excuse not to join. 

"Where you going?" Steve asks out of interest. 

"Via wants taco's, so-" 

"So she sent you on a mission" Steve says understanding. 

"You're so whipped" Sam laughs. 

"I am not whipped" I retort. 

"Oh you are" 

"No I'm not" 

"Yes-" 

"Children stop it!" Steve yells breaking us apart. 

"He started it!" We both yell at the same time pointing to one another. 

Now I get what Via means when she says I am a child. 

Via's perspective. 

I wake up to Bucky slightly moving me. He gives me my taco and goes to have a shower, apparently he beat Sam up and is sweaty now? God he's a child. 

Sitting up in bed I smile happily down at my taco. 

The good thing about a baby bump is that you can rest your food on it, like a table but it's right under your mouth so nothing falls onto the floor. Maybe after I have the baby I'll just keep the baby weight on then I can always have a surface to balance my food on.

Even though I'm throwing up a lot I like being pregnant. I'm shit scared to be a mother though I don't know if I'll be any good. Peter says that I'm going to be a good mother but I think that's just because I watched star wars with him. 

I eat my taco and watch some tv. Apparently baby liked the taco cause I don't have the overwhelming urge to throw up. 

Bucky comes out of the bathroom with a towel hanging dangerously low on his waist. 

"Hey, how was your taco?" He asks me. 

"Mmm" I say, he gives me a confused look. "Sorry what did you say?" I ask. 

"Are you distracted doll?" Bucky asks. 

"Well you can't go walking around like that and expect me to stay focused" I defend myself.  

"So it doesn't help if I do some stretches?" he asks putting his hands above his head and arching his back to me making the towel slide down further. 

"Okay that's it strip and get over here" I command. 

"And if I refuse?" He challenges. 

"Do you want me to get naked or not?" I ask blankly, wondering why he is challenging me.

"Oooh yeah okay" He says taking the towel off and throwing it behind him. He jumps into bed and starts kissing up my neck while removing my shirt and underwear. 

He kisses down my body now that I'm naked and ends right at the top of my heat. He starts kissing up the inside of my thighs before he wraps his lips around my clit and sucks. 

Usually there's a little more teasing and edging but he just fucking went for it this time. I moan as he sucks harder on the bundle of nerves. 

He moves his tongue down my slit and teases my entrance with it before he inserts it quickly. He takes his metal and and puts two fingers in my pussy and moves his mouth back up to place kitty licks on my clit. 

I moan louder and louder as my orgasm approaches. He move his fingers inside of me pushing on my g-spot. His flesh hand moves up to my breasts. He grabs my nipple and pinches it making me moan even more. 

"Oh my god" I moan. My orgasm washes over me and Bucky stops to let me breath for a minute. 

"Holy fuck that was good" I say. 

"You taste different, good different" He smirks. 

"Do you want me to help you out with that?" I gesture to his hard on. 

"You look tired" He points out. 

"Wow jeez thanks. Way to make a girl swoon Buck" 

"I just meant later okay, get some rest?" He asks. 

"Okay but snuggle with me" 

He wraps his arms around my waist placing to hands on my baby bump. 

"I love you" I say. 

"I love you too" He responds. 

Suddenly I feel this pressure on my stomach. Bucky sits up immediately. 

"Did the baby. did it just-" He asks frantically. 

"She kicked" I say smiling. 

"Must have been feeling left out" Bucky says and I laugh. I lie on my back and Bucky moves down on the bed to face my bump. "Hi baby girl, we don't have a name for you get so I'll just call you baby" she kicks again. "As excited as we are that you are doing that please go easy on your mother" 

"Come here idiot" I say. He comes back up to me and kisses me while keeping his hands on my bump feeling her kick.