.Fun Dancing.

Wanda and I finish the final details making ourselves look as beautiful as possible before we go to the party. We take the elevator down to the common floor where it is hosted. Tony invited all of his richy rich friends, a bunch of S.H.I.E.L.D agents and of course all the Avengers. 

This is one of the first very public events I have been to. I haven't seen Bucky yet and not having him by my side is also freaking me out. I am trying not to overthink, reminding myself I am in a tower of highly trained people and I am a highly trained person myself, I am safe. HYDRA can't get me here. 

We haven't been on their radar since that weird not a doctor dude. 

Not a doctor shhhh. Sorry. 

Wanda is standing next to me as the elevator doors open up. We are met with a enormous amount of people all mingling and talking and drinking. God I miss that. Wanda makes a B- line for the bar I trail along behind her feeling somewhat uncomfortable. 

Bucky doesn't drink at all really, I haven't seen him drink since I went through withdrawal and even before that it was on rare occasions. He can't get drunk but he says he doesn't like to drink anymore and doesn't want alcohol around me, which is fair enough. I believe his exact words where "Solidarity sister" which was a weird sentence to come out of my super soldier husband but okay. 

Wanda gets herself a drink then awkwardly turns to me realising she just dragged a alcoholic to a bar where there is a lot of alcohol. I just ask for a water which gets me some weird looks but I shrug it off and say I am not feeling the best. 

I turn around and see Bucky standing next to Sam and Steve up on the second floor looking down at everyone partying. He sees me and motions for me to stay put before racing down the stairs to my destination. 

"Holy hell doll, look at you" He says grabbing my hand. I twirl myself around so he can get a better look. He stops me spinning by grabbing my waist and pulling me in for a deep kiss. 

I pull back first and look at him. "Hi" I say with a cheesy smile. 

"Hi yourself" He leans back in for another kiss. 

"Alright that's enough save some for later" Wanda says. 

"Sorry Wanda, just wanted to spend some time with my wife since somebody didn't let me see her for the past couple of hours"

"Oh come on you can be without her for a couple of hours, Jesus" She says. 

"What I-" Bucky goes to say something.

"No he can't he was mopping about her the entire time, didn't shut up once" Steve says cutting Bucky off. 

Natasha comes round behind the bar, I did see her serving earlier it was just further down, luckily. Probably would have spiked my drink. 

"Hey fellas, can I get you anything" She asks. In another universe I would have though Natasha and I could be friends she seems funny, sarcastic, a badass, a little paranoid and flirty. The reason we can't get along is that last one the flirty, I see it happening too much towards my husband. Not openly not yet at least but glances and flirtatious looks. 

"Just a beer for me Nat" Steve says. 

"Make that too" Sam adds. 

"Bucky anything for you?" Natasha says batting her eyelids. 

"Uh just a water for me, anything you want babe?" He asks. 

"I've already got a water thanks" He nods and Natasha passes him a water.