.Dates.

I wake up and immediately get that feeling again. I rush out of bed stumbling on everything. I make it to the bathroom and hunch over the toilet throwing up for the fifth time in the past three days. Bucky is there as soon as I am holding back my hair and rubbing my back. 

"You still got that stomach bug?" He asks. 

"Yeah I guess" I say after I finishing emptying the contents of my stomach. 

"Alright well you want some toast? You have to eat something even if it is just a plain piece of toast" I nod, I rinse my mouth with the water and go to the kitchen sitting down on the bench. 

Bucky places a single piece of toast in front of me along with a glass of water. Coffee has been making me feel more nauseous lately. Sucks too cause I love coffee. 

"You wanna go to the market today?" He asks me.

"Babe the market is only on the second Sunday of the month" I say before taking a sip of water. "I know you want your plums but you're gonna have to wait" I chuckle a little. 

"Doll it is the second Sunday of the month" He says. 

"No it isn't its the third today" 

"It's the tenth" 

"No it isn't?" I reply though it comes out more like a question. 

"It's the tenth Via" Bucky pulls out his phone and shows me, its the tenth. 

Wait if it's the tenth I was meant to get my period a week ago. Fucking stupid dates. 

"Oh shit" 

"What?" He asks.

"That means I'm late" 

"Late? late for- Oh shit" the realisation hits him. 

"Yep" 

"Alright, want me to uh run down and get you a test?" He asks.

"Yes, please" I say.

"Ok I'm gonna go to the store then" He gives me finger guns.

"Cool, I'm gonna go throw up again" I do the finger guns back to him. 

"Right see you soon" 

"Yeah see ya" He leaves and I run to the bathroom.

____________________________________

"Via I'm back" I hear Bucky yell. 

"In here" I'm lying down in bed. Bucky comes in and puts the bag down on the bed. I grab the test out of it. 

"I hope that ones ok, they had so fucking many I didn't know which one to choose"

"Nah this ones fine" I say. 

"Ok well I'll let you do yeah that"

"Buck?" 

"yeah?" 

"I'm scared" I admit. 

"Yeah me too, but no matter what I'm here" He says. 

"Ok" I get up and go to the bathroom. I pee on the stick and put the cap on, placing it on the bench. I wait a couple of minutes and wash my face try to calm my breathing down cause I'm on the verge of a panic attack. My timer goes off and Bucky comes in the bathroom. 

"You ready?" He asks. 

"No" I reply. 

"You ready?" He asks again after a minute. 

"Yep" We flip the test over and both look at it. I look at him, and see he's just starring at the test. 

"Your pregnant?" He says. 

"Yeah, I guess I am" 

"Your pregnant, We're gonna have a baby" He says this time with a little more joy in his voice. He turns to me and picks me up spinning us around. 

"Your happy about this?" I ask. 

"Yes of course I am, I'm shit scared but I love you so yeah I'm happy" I smile up at him and we kiss for what seems like forever. 

I never imagined myself having kids not after HYDRA and before that I think I was just happy being a carefree teenager. But right now I am the happiest I've ever been, I've felt this kind of happiness before. It's always been with Bucky though. When he first told me he loved me, when we escaped and made it to Bucharest, when we got engaged and of course when get got married. 

"Oh my god" I say suddenly. 

"What? What? Are you okay? Is it the baby?" He immediately starts to panic. 

"No Buck babe, I'm fine calm down. We're ok" I say. 

"Then what?" He asks. 

"I just realised that when we got engaged, during our little celebratory sex, we didn't use a condom" I explain. 

"Oh shit yeah, well it's worked out pretty great" 

"Yeah, finally us forgetting something is a good thing" I joke. 

"Woah Jesus, let your dark humour show doll" 

We spend the rest of the day researching what I can and can't do. 

"Ok so no alcohol" He says. 

"Yeah well I've never consumed alcohol before so that won't be a problem" 

"No sushi" 

"Wait what the fuck?" I want sushi. 

"Here I'll make you a deal, whatever you can't eat or do I won't either" 

"Really?" my eyes start to water. 

"Well yeah, it's the least I can do I mean you're gonna be carrying my child for like the next 7 months, dealing with hormones, cravings, morning sickness and a whole lot of other shit not to mention pushing the baby out of you" 

"T-thankyou" I start crying a little. 

"Yep there's the hormones" I giggle a little and slap his shoulder lightly. 

"You know we should probably make a doctors appointment" I say. 

"Yeah I can call them up if you'd like?" I nod and he goes off and takes the call. 

My curiosity gets the best of me and I start researching childbirth, reading up on it. I find a video and start watching it. I subconsciously squeeze my legs together, not because I'm turned on not in the slightest, But I'm imagining the pain. Bucky comes back in the room. 

"What the actual fuck are you watching?" He asks. 

"Childbirth videos" I say still looking at the screen. 

"Wait a second like I knew how it happened and all but is this real?" 

"Yep that's how they come out" I say, the woman in the video pushes again and I grimace. 

"Oh god, you have to do that" He says astonished. 

"Actually no I decided your gonna be the one to push it out. I'm just gonna grow it"

"Sorry doll, I mean I would if I could. Yeah no that's a lie. Good luck" He gives me a condescending pat on the back. 

"I hate you, Did you get an appointment?" I ask, closing the laptop and standing up. 

"Yeah, they had an opening tomorrow at 2 with Dr. Jo Wilson" 

"Ok cool" I move closer to Bucky and he wraps his arms around me.

"Do you think we are ready to be parents?" I ask.

"No, not at all. But I know I love you and we will figure it out" 

A/N

Yay. Via's pregnant. You guys may hate me soon. Now I know some people don't like pregnancy stories but I do and this is my book so deal. Also how cute is Bucky caring for Via. Yeah hope you liked it.