.Abuse.

"Come on. Please!" I beg. 

"No!" Bucky responds. 

"Please I promise I'll be careful" 

"No you'll hurt someone" 

"Please, please please please!!!" I keep asking Bucky over and over again. 

"Via for the last fucking time I am not allowing you to cook!" Bucky says in a stern voice. 

"But what if I just.."

"No" 

"Well you need some help with the-" 

"No!" 

"Here what if I just stir this" I reach out to grab the spoon and mix the contents of the pan. 

"Ah" Bucky tells me off and hits my hand away. 

"Oh my god!" I gasp. "You all saw that right, please tell me someone saw that" 

"Saw what?" Wanda asks. 

"He hit me. My husband abused me. Someone help" I start getting dramatic. 

"I did not hit you" 

"Yes you did, that was abuse!" 

"You were gonna hurt yourself" 

"Whatever" I say while sticking my tongue out at him. 

"Fine if you want to help you can get some cutlery out" Bucky offers. 

"Okay"

Bucky is making spaghetti and meatballs. Bucky still remembers his mother cooking and can remember her spaghetti from when he was a child. So this is a modified version of that. It's my favourite meal that he cooks. 

I grab some napkins and set the table while Bucky brings over everyone's bowl that he served up, as well as some garlic bread and parmesan cheese for the table. Everyone comes over and sits in there respected places. Natasha and Steve are opposite Bucky and I. 

"Alright everyone dig in" Bucky announces. 

I wait for the cheese to come around the table to my spot. I had a rather heavy amount on top of my pasta. 

What... It's cheese? It's good. 

"Jesus Via you got enough cheese there?" Bucky asks. 

"Bite me" I reply. 

"Where?" He asks giving me a smirk. I giggle a little and pass the cheese to him. 

Everyone is chatting a little I am talking with Wanda. Bucky is talking across the table to Steve and Sam. The three of them have been getting pretty close which makes me glad. Wanda and I have been getting along too. It's nice to a have a friend who is a female. Don't get me wrong I love Bucky and he is my best friend but it's nice to talk to someone and not have them staring at your tits the entire time.

"Via did you want some?" Tony offers. 

"Want some what, sorry?" I apologise for not listening. 

"Some wine. I grabbed it out of the cellar I thought it would go nicely with the dish" 

I quickly look over at Bucky who is starring at Tony. We decided not to tell anyone about me being an alcoholic or the miscarriage. Some things we would rather keep to our self. We did say we may tell Steve and Wanda but I don't feel like disclosing that Information to anyone else. 

"Oh that's um that's nice of you. I'm uh alright though thanks for asking" I stutter a little. 

"Are you sure?" Tony asks. 

"Uh uh yeah. I'm sure. I uh don't drink really" I say hoping we can change the topic. 

"Prude" I hear Natasha say under her breath but everyone heard it. I shoot her a look and eventually everyone goes back to having there own conversations. 

Bucky places a hand on my thigh slowly creeping up a little too high. I look at him and he's giving me 'sex eyes' I lick my lips and start to squirm a little in my seat. 

Everyone finishes there meals and conversations and all go off to do different things. Most go to to their rooms. Bucky and I take the opportunity to duck into our own room. 

I shut the door behind us and lock it. Bucky grabs me and spins me around pressing me up against the door. He slams his lips into mine and kisses me hard. I can tell he's going to be rough tonight. Think it may have been the 'bite me' comment that has gotten him riled up. 

We step away from the door and walk towards the bed. Bucky sits down on the edge and I straddle him. He continues to kiss me our tongue swirling together. My hand is in his hair gripping on it as his hands are on my ass. 

I move off his lap and undo his jeans letting his semi erect cock spring out. I place a small lick on the tip of it collecting some pre-cum before taking all of him in my mouth. I push all the way down till my nose is pressed up against him. 

I keep bobbing my head until he pulls me off him to stand up. He takes off my shirt and throws it across the room. He attacks my neck and sucks at it. 

"I believe you asked me to bite you?" He asks in a seductive voice. I moan in response. He unclips my bra and immediately grabs onto my breasts rolling my nipples in between his fingers. He leans down and licks my boob sucking slightly leaving behind a hickey. He bites a my breast lightly making me moan louder. He takes my leggings and underwear off throwing them away.

He sits back down on the bed pulling me with him as he rests his back against the headboard. I place my legs either side of him, I can feel his fully hard dick against my wetness. I lift myself up slightly and sink down onto him letting him fill me up. 

"Fuck Via" He moans. I start to move up and down on him in a hard motion. I moan loudly as he enters me over and over again. 

After a bit he flips me over and places my legs over his shoulders. He is hitting me at a completely different angle now which is causing me to scream out. 

"Fuck, right there Bucky yes yes yes!" I moan. 

"Oh god Doll" Bucky groans. 

I grab onto my boobs pinching at my nipples. I move one hand down to my clit and rub lazy circles over it. My orgasm comes quickly as a result. I moan and scream loudly as I come down from my high. 

Bucky pulls out of me only to flip me over quickly, ass up in the air. He slaps my ass and quickly starts fucking me again at a fast pace. He holds onto my hips tightly which is sure to leave a bruise. I can hear him groaning behind me. 

We both cum at the same time. I feel his hot cum go deep inside of me. We both lay down panting. I snuggle back up to him and he kisses me on the forehead. 

"Wanna go again?" I asks. 

"Absolutely" he replies. 

A/N

I hope you liked this. I wanted to show more Bucky and Via you know cause that's what the story is meant to be about. Also some smut cause it has been a couple of chapters. This story isn't all about the sex but it doesn't hurt to include sex in there. Some Nat drama should be coming soon as well as drama in general. Enjoy!