.Icky.

I wake up and hear Bucky snoring beside me. It is early in the morning, too early. I don't even know why I have woken up at such an ungodly hour. It's 8 O'clock by the way. Usually I sleep in to 10 but I guess I'm awake, yes I am carrying on about this I like my sleep. 

Bucky is still sleeping so I slip out from under him pulling on some black leggings and Bucky's Henley. I leave my hair out today as I just washed it last night after the great sex and because my personal hair stylist is still sleeping. Lazy ass. 

I slowly and quietly exit the room like a ninja. Making my way to the kitchen for coffee cause otherwise I would not be able to function. I notice nobody is here. 

"Hey Jarvis?" 

"Yes Mrs Barnes?" 

"Please call me Via for one, also where the hell is everyone?" 

"Sorry Miss Via, Most everyone is on a mission except for Mr Rogers, Mr Wilson and Miss Romanoff" 

"Oh okay thanks" I am not complaining that I wasn't invited on the mission we are new for one and I don't like fighting. I don't really think I am Avengers material and also I don't want to get up any earlier than 8. Bucky says I am a bitch in the morning, I don't doubt it. 

I go into the kitchen and start making myself a coffee. I am moving a little slowly as I am still sore from last night. I saw I had a red hand print on my ass this morning when I was getting changed and my neck and chest are littered with hickeys. 

I'm off in my own world not really paying attention to my surroundings. I hear some one clear their throat which brings me out of my day dream. 

I turn around to see Natasha standing on the opposite side of the bench. 

"Hi" She says her voice barely above a whisper. 

"Hi" I say back. 

"I- um I just wanted to apologise for uh yeah" 

"Great apology" I say sarcastically. I see her look down at my words. "Sorry I didn't mean that"

"No you have every right to act that way I have been hitting on your husband and being rather mean to you" 

"Well I'm not going to deny any of that" 

"I am really sorry. I just- I needed that wake up call last night" 

"Look Natasha, you and I are not that different. We were both in shitty situations and he was your light in the dark. I get that he was mine to. But like we both said last night that wasn't Bucky it was the winter soldier" 

"I know that now. I know nothing about Bucky and nothing about him seems familiar. Other than of course some of is physical appearance" 

"I do feel sorry for you" I say. 

"Thanks" 

"And I don't think you and I are going to be best of friends any time soon but maybe we could be friendly towards each other now? It would be easier when we are working together and Bucky and I are going to be here for a little while" 

"Yeah okay, friendly I can do that" She says flashing me a smile. 

There's an awkward moment of silence. 

"I'm not going to hug you" She says. I laugh at her antics. 

"No I wouldn't expect you to" 

"I see the way he looks at you" She says. "He really does love you" 

"I'd like to think he does" 

"You guys are cute together. I am happy for him, I know I don't exactly know him but I know what he has been through and I have been through something similar so I'm happy he got the life he deserves" 

"Yeah me too" 

"Uh fuck it. I'm happy for you too. I don't know you like at all but I know you have had a pretty shit run too so yeah" 

"Thankyou" 

I hear someone walking towards us I look up to the hallway and see Bucky there in a hoodie and sweatpants. He's rubbing his eyes as I am sure he just woke up. He looks up to see Natasha and I standing there and he stops. 

"Am I interrupting something?" 

"No.. I was just apologising" Natasha says. 

"Oh" 

"I deserved what you said to me last night and I needed to realise that you didn't love me" 

"I am sorry Natasha" He says. 

"It's okay Bucky it isn't you fault. I understand that now. Besides you to are good together" she says before walking off. 

"Am I still asleep or did Natasha Romanoff just compliment and apologise to us" 

"Yes she did, but no body will ever believe us there is no proof" Bucky laughs at me and makes his way to the kitchen grabbing some chocolate milk out of the fridge. "Really you still can't drink coffee?" I ask. 

"It's too bitter" He says. "Plus chocolate milk is awesome" 

"Your a super soldier who has fought in an actual war and endured hardcore torture yet you still can't bare the taste of coffee?" I ask astounded. 

"What do you want from me?" He asks. "It's icky" He mumbles. 

"Icky? Did you just say icky?" I laugh. 

"Oh come on now there's something wrong with the word icky?" 

"No no just wouldn't have expected you to be saying it" 

Bucky makes his way around the bench to stand in front of me placing his drink on the counter. 

"I'll show you something you won't expect" He says charging at me and tackling me into the couch behind us. I giggle as he starts tickling me and kissing my face all over. 

Natasha's perspective. (surprise bitches!)

I watch as Bucky and Via interact. 

I figure now that I am trying to be less bitchy towards her I should get her name right.

I watch as they banter with each other, joking around and teasing one another. As he surprises her by starting a tickle fight and smothering her in love and affection. 

"Disgusting" I mutter as I turn and walk away. 

A/N 

Okay I love this chapter, a forgiving Nat I don't know it's cute. Yes the last part with the 'disgusting' line is a direct rip off of 'fat' her reaction to Clint's baby but let's be honest that is exactly how she would react. Hope you enjoyed.