.Warnings & Info.

Hi everyone Autumn here, so I've had this idea for a while and I'm not sure if it will take off or if you all will like it but fuck it why not. I'm bored and have a lot of time to right. I have never written a fan fic before but have surely imagined some. 

I will try and update as regularly as possible. 

Also I do not tolerate negative commentary so if you don't like the story don't read it I am not forcing you.

Information on OC. 

Face claim

Face claim. Megan Fox but like a young Megan Fox from transformers.

Name. Olivia Maria Stark. 

Alias. Crimson.

Parents. Tony Stark, and a one night stand who died during childbirth.

Age. 23 years old. When the story starts. 

Born. 1991

Hair colour. Black.

Eye colour. Green.

Your suit. 

(With HYDRA logo on sleeves)

Additional information.

- Kidnapped by hydra at the age of 16. 

- Been dubbed 'Crimson' for red suit you wear. 

- You use humour as a coping mechanism and you're just naturally sarcastic and snaky (Thankyou papa Stark).

- You overthink a lot and talk to yourself. (most internal thoughts will be written in italic).

- Your fucking hotttttt. You know you're hot but are not full of yourself in any way and are not a snobby rich girl. 

WARNINGS. If any of these are triggers for you, proceed with caution. 

- Mentions of torture. Just basically HYDRA being the dicks we all know and loathe. 

- PTSD. Again how shit is HYDRA, this will go more in depth about Bucky and Olivia's trauma from HYDRA.

- Swearing. And a cubic fuck ton of it. 

- Addiction. Specifically alcohol.

- Miscarriage. 

- Shit ton of smut. Don't worry you horny people who have no sex life but do have a Wattpad account, I got you covered.

- Violence. What do you expect its a marvel fan fic? I'm pretty shit at writing fight scenes. 

- Anxiety & depressing episodes. Just Olivia overthinking and having a couple of panic attacks. And both Olivia and Bucky being depressed. But they have each other. She'll be right. 

Other things.

I am about to fuck with the marvel timeline a lot! So the story starts in 2014 Captain America: Winter Solider. You're 23 right now. You were born in 1991 and kidnapped by hydra in 2007, so a year before Tony Stark became Iron man and 5 years before the Avengers assembled. So here's the complicated part. Age of Ultron and civil war are going to be swapped, and the accords aren't a thing. Basically the government wants to do a psychic evaluation on the two of you make sure you were brainwashed and that your not gonna kill people. So in 2015 they find you and bring you in. No accords, the avengers don't split, nothing. Wanda and Pietro will be in the story at that time though. They were rescued on a HYDRA invasion and take down mission. Age of Ultron happens 2016 in my version that's were civil war would have been, Though I don't know if I am including Age of Ultron. Haven't figured the ending out yet. And fuck you Thanos so we will not be doing a Infinity war and Endgame at this stage. Hope that makes sense. 

!Enjoy!