.Little Things.

2 months later. 

Bucky and I have been married for two months and its been going amazing. I fucking love this man more than anything.

I still don't doubt his love for me. He shows me everyday how much he loves me whether its a big grand gesture or just the little things he does. 

Like how he makes sure my slippers are at the foot of the bed for the morning. He gives me his shirts and hoodies and once the smell of him is gone he changes them out to a new one that smells like him. He is an early bird so he's up before me and he always makes me a coffee in the morning. He still braids my hair if I ask him to with no complaints. Honestly he is may favourite person in the world and I can say that with absolute confidence. 

I notice all of these little things he does and they all add up. I feel like I don't do enough for him. I feel like I could never do enough for him. 

He tolerates the movies I watch on repeat and listens to the music I like. Granted he still likes 40s music he will still sit there while I blast some Metallica. 

I do not know how I got so lucky.

I remember a good portion of my old life now. Living in a big fancy house with Tony. Having maids and drivers, having everything at my feet. I remember being close with my dad. I remember being smart in school and helping him build things or fix things even invent things. I remember the big stuff and a couple memories. But I don't remember the finer details. 

I don't remember the little things when it comes to him and my past life.

But everything Bucky does for me, and I don't ever want to forget they make me love him more. 

When I remember my old life I don't even feel like that was me, it feels like I'm watching it through a new pair of eyes. In a way I am. These eyes have been stripped of sight in a metaphorical sense of course, and then been shown the shit side of life, with torture and murder. But they have also matured and are stronger. They have seen romance unfold and seen a life of peace. 

To be completely honest I am not all that upset about being kidnapped by HYDRA. I mean sure could have dealt without their bullshit. But if I hadn't have gone through that I wouldn't have Bucky and this new life. 

Still wonder what my life would be like if I didn't get kidnapped. It doesn't seem worth imaging though I have the best life right here. 

Bucky's perspective. 

Back in the 40s I did picture myself with a wife and kids. Sometimes that'd be the only thought that got me to sleep at night during the war. Thinking of one day having a big house and a gorgeous wife to come home to.

I have half of that in a way. I took a fucking while to get there, and I am definitely not in a big house. But I have a gorgeous wife. No she's better then gorgeous. I can't believe I finally got some peace after this many decades. 

I feel like I am never gonna be enough for Via. I mean she's perfect, in every way. 

She definitely better dealing with this whole coming out of HYDRA thing. She grew up with this technology she knows how to adapt to this lifestyle. I however am still fucking mind blown by the microwave. 

That's not even the newest invention. Phones can go anywhere with you now. They are just fucking rectangles and you touch the coloured squares on them and shit happens. Via is still teaching me that one. It's complex. 

I try and do everything for her, to prove to not only her but to myself that I deserve her. I know she loves me and I know she knows I love her. 

Ha that reminds me of an episode of tv I was watching with Via it was called friends and well its about a bunch of friends and they kept saying "They don't know that we know they knew we know". 

I know she wouldn't leave me. And I know that if the thought of leaving her pops up in my brain I've obviously gone mad. I just want to give her the best life. 

So I'm going to keep braiding her hair in the morning, and making her a coffee. I make her coffee in the morning 1 because I am up before her and It's nice 2 because she's a bitch in the morning, I'm sorry I love the girl to death but she is not a morning person and will say some mean shit when she is tired. 

All in all though I'd do anything for her she could run me over with a Zamboni and I would apologise for getting blood on it and her. 

Also another invention the Zamboni it's an ice resurfacer for skating rinks and shit. They go like super slow but are kinda cool. 

A/N 

Ok not much relevance to the story, it's a filler chapter just wanted to outline a couple of things. One here you can see how much they appreciate and rely on one another. It highlights that their thoughts are similar. And I wanted to capture Via's thoughts on her past life. And Bucky's thoughts on the future. Also if you don't know what a Zamboni is google it. And if anyone can remember that seen in Deadpool where he is still looking for Francis and he runs the guy over with it, that's exactly what I was picturing. Anyway hope you enjoyed.