.Motorcycle.

(Disclaimer. So as I said previously in the warnings there is no civil war, the only similarity is that Buck and Via are in Bucharest. There's no accords, no UN Vienna bombing nothing. So Steve and SHEILD have been looking for Buck and Via as they are considered 'dangerous' and 'murderers'. Since there is no bombing there is no Black Panther all of those parts I subbed for Steve. Most parts will be self explanatory some I will clarify in my AN. Hope you enjoy).

Bucky ran out of plums yesterday so here I am standing at a market waiting for him to finish his little conversation so we can go home. He comes back to where I am with a small plastic bag that is filled. 

"Jesus love, how many did you buy?" I ask, laughing slightly. 

"Eh, enough for the next couple of days" He reply's completely serious. I swear he is such an old man sometimes my sarcasm goes straight over his head. We continue to walk towards out apartment. 

We stop at the street side. I stand next to Bucky and hold his hand. He is wearing dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt with a red Henley over it and a jacket. As well as a baseball cap and his leather gloves. I'm wearing my black jeans, Bucky's grey t-shirt with a black leather jacket and my own leather gloves expect mine are fingerless. 

I look over my shoulder, still not feeling completely at ease when in public. I notice the guy at the newspaper stand staring at Bucky and I in an odd way. I give Buck's hand a squeeze and he looks at me, I nod my head towards the stand where Bucky also notices the guy. 

We make our way across the street towards the stand, and the guy runs away. Bucky leans in taking a news paper. 

Winter Soldier and Crimson; Spotted in Bucharest. Is the city safe? 

The heading reads with a picture of Bucky and I a couple of weeks ago on the street. We both look around us to see if there is anything out of the ordinary. 

"Hai acasa" (let's go home) Bucky says to me as we speed walk towards our apartment. 

______________________________________________

We make it home still constantly looking over our shoulder. I hear noises inside, Bucky opens the door and I follow him in still on edge. 

"Understood" There stands a man with a sheild, looking through Bucky's notebook that he uses to keep track of information. He obviously feels us standing his head whips around to find Bucky and I. 

"este asta" "is that?" I ask Bucky for conformation. He nods. 

Well shit. 

"Do you know me?" Steve asks. 

"You're Steve, I read about you in the museum" Bucky responds gesturing to the notebook. I stay silent staring at the man in front of me. 

Of course just as everything is going good, we've been found. 

"I know your nervous" he starts "You have plenty of reason to be, we just want to help"

"Who do you want to help?" I ask. 

"What?" he responds. 

"Do you want to help us? Yourself? Or the people of the city because we are dangerous?" I say. 

"We don't do that anymore" Bucky defends us. 

"Well the people that think you do are coming here now" He says. So we're surrounded, they have special forces around us. I start preparing myself for a fight. I know I have a knife in my boot. 

"They're not planning on taking you alive" He says. 

"That's smart" Bucky says. 

"Good strategy" I add. I start looking around me. I can hear people in the halls and on the roof.