.Side Chick.

The next day Wanda comes in to my room demanding we get ready together. I am definitely coming around to her. Okay that's an understatement I love her. She kicks Bucky out along with the clothes he is wearing tonight telling him to get ready in Steve's room. 

"Wanda there is 2 hours to the party we have plenty of time" I attempt to reason with her. 

"2 hours?! That is not enough. Some of us don't wake up pretty and it takes time" I punch her in the arm. "What was that for?!" 

"Don't put yourself down. Your gorgeous" I say. 

"So are you. You have those stunning green eyes" 

"Ok we should stop this I'm married it's inappropriate" I joke. 

"Oh please I could totally steal you away from Bucky" We both giggle together. 

_____________________________________________________

We decided I am better at makeup so now I am stuck doing both of ours. I do Smokey brown eyeshadow on Wanda with a burgundy lip that matches her dress. For me I do a black eyeshadow look that makes my eyes pop and a plum coloured lip that is going to be smeared all over Bucky at the end of the party. 

"So I gotta ask, do you and Nat have history? Cause it kinda seems like she hates you" Wanda says. 

"When she was in the red room and Bucky was in HYDRA the two organisations did a collaborative thing and the winter soldier trained some of the widows, including Natasha. Apparently her and the winter soldier had a thing, not sexual but they were in love and cared for one another. He would sneak into her room and vice versa. But Bucky told me she loved the winter soldier and never knew Bucky for him. Bucky had no feelings towards her but I think she may have feelings for him" I explain. 

"Right... not complicated at all" 

"Ok now my turn to ask a question"

"Yeah?" 

"What's the deal with you and Vision?" I ask. 

"We have been together for about a year now, I love him. He didn't quite understand emotions at first and was confused on what he felt for me but after a while he got the hang of it and now we are together happily" She says. 

"That's so sweet" I say. "Does he have a dick" I ask. 

"What?!" Wanda laughs. 

"Well I am just saying he may be a robot but he was designed by Tony Stark a known playboy" 

"Yes he has a dick. It doesn't have the same functions as a normal male though. Meaning he can't get me pregnant" 

"Oh... But does it like vibrate or something?" I ask. 

"Oh my god..... you know what. I actually don't know. I'll have to test that out" She says laughing. "Does Bucky's metal arm vibrate?"

"No, HYDRA wasn't too concerned on making a metal arm that had a built in sex function" 

"Bummer" She says. 

_________________________________________

"Okay so how big is Bucky?" she asks suddenly. 

"What! You can't just ask something like that and I certainly cannot answer" I reply. 

"Fine just tell me when to stop" She says moving her hands away from each other. I stop her hands once they are roughly 10 inches apart. "Holy fuck! How the hell does that fit in you?" 

"I don't know. I don't question it. I just go along for the ride, sometimes I ride" I joke and we giggle. 

"Okay but like are you kinky. Do you call him Daddy?" She asks. 

"I have called him that before but he usually likes being called sergeant" I say. 

"Ew oh my god do you think Steve likes being called Captain" she asks. 

"I don't know but we definitely have to try and investigate that one"

We get into our dresses and I am reminded of how short and revealing mine is. Though Bucky can get a little jealous at times he still doesn't control what I wear, cause he knows I wear it for my own pleasure and occasionally his. That's why I have also added the strappy black lingerie set underneath. 

____________________________

"Jesus your boobs are bigger than mine" Wanda exclaims. 

"I know. Bucky loves them" I say. 

"How could he not. You have good tits" 

"Thanks, you should have seen when I was pregn-" I stop myself but I know it's too late. Wanda sits there starring at me in shock. 

"When you where what?" She asks. Well guess I have to tell someone. 

"Pregnant, When I was pregnant. A little over a year ago" I say.

"So did you uh- I mean I don't- Did something-" She tries to find the best way to word it. 

"I had a miscarriage. Through no fault of my own or Bucky's, just didn't stick" I explain. 

"I'm so sorry Via" I look up at the celing trying not to cry. 

"I haven't spoken about it much other than in meetings" I say. 

"Meetings?" 

"Jesus I am horrible at keeping secrets apparently" I take a deep breath in. "AA meetings. After my miscarriage I fell into depression and spent two solid months drunk, till Bucky told me I had to stop and I had a problem. I haven't had anything to drink in 10 months" 

"Wow. I had no idea" She says. 

"Yeah, not something I exactly wanted to talk about. It was hard for Bucky and I but I'm better now"

"How far along where you?"

"12 weeks. I had found out at 8 weeks that I was pregnant. I forgot what the date was then when Buck told me I realised I was late. Took a pregnancy test and that was that. We where over the moon"

"Yikes, that sucks. I- I can't imagine" 

"Yeah well unfortunately I can. I don't want to forget though. It made me stronger and made me realise I do want kids in the future" I say. 

"Aww they'd be so cute. Your green eyes and Bucky's brown hair. They'd be little badass bitches but incredibly cute" She states. 

"I'm sorry I was mean to you when we first got here. Your actually pretty okay" I say. 

"Oh come on you love me" 

"Well yeah I do but again I'm married" I say.

"He doesn't need to know. I'll be your side chick" 

_____________________________________________________

A/N

This was a filler chapter as the next one will be the party. This was Via opening up to someone and Via and Wanda getting closer which I am loving. It will make you laugh cry... hopefully make you like this book and continue on reading. Hope you enjoyed.