.Sergeant.

Bucky pulls away from our hug and stares at me for a moment. 

"Via?" 

"Yeah Buck?"

"Have you ever, you know?" he asks. I think about it for a minute, I barley remember what year I was born. Right yeah shit I was born 1991, well at least I remember that. 

"I think I have, and regardless I love and trust you" 

He leans forward and kisses me holding the back of my head. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Our mouths move in sync, I slightly open mine and he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue in. 

We slowly turn over on the bed so he is hovering above me. I tug at the hem of his shirt and he breaks the kiss to take it off. I take the time to look at his body, yep he's definitely a super soldier. I look at the scars around his metal arm, he looks ashamed of it. I lean forward and kiss the scars softly. He grabs my chin and looks deep into my eyes before kissing me again, this time with more passion. 

He takes my shirt off and unclips my bra. His lips return to mine. He slowly kisses down my neck and chest till he reaches my tits taking the time to kiss them to. I feel him lick my nipple and take my breast in his mouth. I moan quietly at the feeling he kisses down my torso reaching my jeans. He looks up at me for permission whilst unbuttoning them. I nod and he pulls them off me. 

He sits up slightly "God your gorgeous doll" I giggle a little. 

He kisses me once more on the lips before returning to my underwear. He makes a growling noise and yanks them of with his teeth. I laugh at him slightly, my nose scrunching up as I do so, and he flashes me a big smile. He props my legs up on his broad shoulders and kisses the inside of the thighs. 

I lay my head back and moan, he is so close to where I want his kisses to be. He licks a strip up my slit and another moan slips from my lips. I grab onto his head with one hand and grip the sheets with the other. I tug at his hair needing something to hold onto right now.  

He licks my clit before wrapping his lips around it and sucking. I can't control my moans and I'm sure the neighbours, if we have any, can hear us. He moves his metal arm up my thigh to my entrance and shoves his finger in. The other arm is holding my waist keeping me from grinding down on his face.

I scream loudly and the feeling, his cold thick finger moves slowly in and out. The contrast of the cool metal compared to my warmth is so addictive. I know he's scared of hurting me with that arm, scared of using it for anything so it's good that he is making progress with it. And thank god he trusts me enough to use it in this situation because I am loving it. 

I am seeing stars and this point, he adds another finger and I can't hold back. He moves them in and out of me at a even pace whilst attacking my clit with his tongue. 

"Omg Bucky, you're gonna make me cum" I manage to get out through my moans. 

"Cum" It sounds like more of a demand. 

I don't mind that actually. 

"Yes Sergeant" I whine. I let the knot in my stomach go and scream as I hit my climax. Cumming all over his fingers and mouth. I can feel my legs shaking and my breathing almost stops.

I come down of my high and prop myself up on my elbows looking and him. He maintains eye contact with me and kisses the inside of my thigh. Bucky comes back up to my face and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. I kiss him and roll over so I'm on top. 

"Your turn, Sergeant" I smirk and him and move off the bed. He swivels his legs around so he's hanging on the side. I look up at him whilst unbuttoning his jeans. I give him and innocent look and take them off as well as his boxers. 

You know before when I said "yep he's definitely a super soldier" I should have saved that statement for now. He's gotta be like 10 inches. 

I slowly pump him which is difficult considering his length. I place kisses up his shaft before I lick a stripe on the underside of his thick cock. He groans and his head falls back. I leave a couple of licks on the tip which is red and leaking with precum. I take his tip in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. His hand finds my head and he holds my hair back slowly pushing him deeper into my mouth. 

I finally take all of him relaxing my throat and breathing in through my nose and surprisingly I don't gag. I can hear him panting and groaning softly as I hollow my cheeks and begin to suck his dick. I move my hand down to cup his balls giving them a soft squeeze. I bob my head up and down and he pushes my head deeper to take all of him again, my nose is pressed against him pelvis. 

"Fuck Via, you can't do this much longer" I stop for a minute and pull back. 

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you're really fucking good at that and I don't wanna cum in your mouth" 

I bite my lip deciding to play with him a little, I flash him the most innocent smile. 

"Where do you wanna cum, Sergeant?" I ask seductively.

He grabs me and pulls me up on the bed as he inserts two fingers into my pussy fast, I'm still sensitive from my orgasm and I let out a shaky gasp. "Right here"

I pull him in for another kiss and he grabs a condom out of the drawer. He slides it onto his dick. He lines himself up with my entrance and slowly pushes his length into me. I grab onto the bed head above me needing something to brace myself with.

"Fuck you're tight Via" 

I let out a loud moan and he exhales. He starts to slowly move his hips and I can feel the tip of his cock hitting my cervix. His brows knit together as he starts to move a little faster till we hit a nice even rhythm. 

"Harder" I moan. He grabs my face making me look at him. 

"Harder what?" He says.

"Harder, Sergeant" I reply in a submissively. Bucky starts to thrust his hips into me harder. He leaves open mouth kisses on my neck that are sure to give me hickeys. Soon the room is filled with sounds of us panting and moaning, skin slapping together. 

"Ah fuck Bucky" I moan loudly. I clench around his length. 

"Shit Via, do that again, clench around my cock" I clench around him once again and he lets out a deep moan. He brings his hand down to my clit, rubbing lazy circles. This is where I loose it and moan scream uncontrollably.

"Fuck fuck, I'm gonna cum" I say.

"Cum, doll cum on my dick" I release all over him, my eyes squeezing shut, I can feel his warm cum filling up the condom. He groans and lets his head falls into the crook of my neck and we stay like this for a minute. Regaining our breath. 

He pulls out of me and throws the condom in the bin whilst grabbing a cloth from the bathroom to clean me up. He puts in back in the bathroom and throws his boxers back on. I grab my underwear and his shirt and we lay back in bed together. 

Bucky wraps his arm around me and kisses me on the forehead. I bring my leg over his. 

"I love you Via" 

"I love you too, Sergeant"

A/N

Okay there's your smut, I haven't really written smut before so hope it was okay. You will also noticed I said underwear not 'panties' cause I refuse to use that word, gives me the icks. I know its not that long but I couldn't be fucked doing more so yeah. Next chapter will be mostly fluff.