.Condu mașina.

You know that moment when everything in your life is going a little too well but your still a paranoid overthinking prick and you just keeping saying to yourself 'that's suspicious'. 

That's pretty much where I am at right now. Bucky and I have been married an entire year and happily too which is rare for married couples. I can honestly say he is my best friend and the best husband anyone could ask for. 

We have had no altercations with HYDRA since we escaped. Nothing with police, FBI, CIA or SHEILD but we know they are still looking for us. I can occasionally hack into some stuff and see what there leads are on us, where they are looking. 

I know Bucky misses Steve and I think maybe one day we will go and find him. But for now it is safest to stay put. 

I don't wanna see Tony again, I call him Tony because he isn't my father. He may be biologically but I am not the same girl he raised. I am so different and I know if I meet him I will disappoint him. Hell I don't even use the name he gave me anymore. I don't share his last name all we have is a couple of cells in common. I feel bad but I know I'd feel worse seeing him because I imagine he would be happy to see his presumed to be deceased daughter and he would instead get me. 

I have also been sober for just over 8 months know and feel really good. It still hard and I still want to drink all the damn time but it's getting easier. 

I think Bucky is pretty happy with our lives too. At least I hope he is. I definitely do not plan on leaving. We decided we weren't going to try for a baby as of yet but were not not trying. So whatever happens, happens. 

I get out of the community centre and jump in the car where Bucky is waiting for me. 

"Hey păpuşă, how was the meeting?" (doll) he asks while leaning in giving me a kiss on the lips. We get a little carried away with the kiss. I put my hand on the back of his neck as he dips his tongue into my mouth. He puts his hands on my waist, slightly under my shirt. We continue our little teenage make out session for a little while longer till I pull away. 

"Condu mașina Bucky" (drive the car) I demand, my brain too foggy from the kiss to even speak English at the moment. 

"Don't have to tell me twice" He smirks as he starts reversing out of the car park, pulling onto the road. He puts a hand on my thigh very close to where I need him to be. I smirk to myself before placing my hand over his bulge. I palm him through his jeans giving him a slight squeeze here and there. 

I undo the button and pull the zipper down. I reach into his boxers pulling out his cock. I grab his dick in my hand and slowly jerk him off. 

"dracu' continuă să faci asta" (Holy fuck, keep doing that) he whispers. I lean over and lick a stripe up his shaft before wrapping my lips around it. He lets out a low grunt as I deepthroat the entire thing. I can feel the tip hitting the back of my throat. I keep bobbing my head up and down till he cums in my mouth. 

We get home and quickly rush up stairs. I open the door and close it behind Bucky. When I turn around Bucky pushes me against the door and pins my arms up above my head. 

"Hi" I say giving him an innocent look. 

"Hi" He responds before slamming his lips into mine. Our tongues fight for dominance as he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me over to the bed where we continue to make out as his hands creep up the side of my dress. I pull away from him and throw my dress on the floor leaving me in nothing but underwear. 

Bucky throws his shirt to the side and lays me back on the bed. Kissing from my mouth down to my neck then reaching my boobs, He takes one of my tits in his mouth licking my nipple and biting on it slightly. I moan and throw my head back as he continues to kiss down my body till he reaches my pussy. 

He tosses my underwear to the side and immediately dives in licking up my cunt. He wraps his lips around my clit and stats sucking causing me to moan and scream his name. He brings his metal hand up and inserts 2 fingers I orgasm without warning my legs start violently shaking. 

He comes back up and kisses me, I can taste myself on his lips. I get on my hands and knees and Bucky kneels behind me. He places his metal hand on my hips and he lines himself up with my entrance. Bucky slams into me without warning.

"Oh Doamne" (Oh god) I scream out. He holds onto my hips and he keeps pushing into to me, fast and hard. 

I clench around him close to my orgasm, his flesh arm wraps around my waist and his hand finds my clit, he circles it making me moan uncontrollably. I cum again and so does he releasing his load into me. 

I roll over onto my back staring at the ceiling as Buck lays next to me. 

"You never answered my question" He says. 

"I'm sorry, what was your question?" 

"How was your meeting?" 

"It was good". 

A/N

I know this is another short one. idk why but I find it hard to write long ones. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. I hope I am alright at writing smut, I know for a fact I am good at reading it. Next couple of ones are gonna be drama filled.