Eddie- The Boathouse

I search the house alongside Max, Dustin, Steve and Robin, we're looking for Eddie has he's supposedly the main suspect of Chrissy's murder.

I've known Eddie since we were kids, though he's a couple of years older than me, I know he could never do such a thing.

"Guys look" I say, pointing out of the window and towards a boathouse.

We all make our way down to it, and Robin goes through the door first. Steve uses an oar to poke the boats, ans suddenly a familiar figure comes jumping out from the cover.

Eddie pins Steve agasint the wall, a broken beer bottle against his neck.

"Eddie, it's me, Y/N, I've known you since we were kids, let Steve go and we can talk" I calmly say, holding my hands up in a surrender and slowly walk towards Eddie.

I gently grab his shoulder and he drops the bottle, Steve scurries away to the others who are behind me.

"Y/N" Eddie breathes out, enveloping me in a tight hug, I stroke his hair and our short hug is over.

"I swear we're on your side" Dustin promises and we all nod.

Eddie looks at us questionably.

"I swear on my mother's life!" Dustin once again reassures Eddie, we all swear on Dustins mother.

"You might want to sit down" I say to Eddie, pulling him down on the floor next to me.

"So it began with the upside down..." Dustin begins.