Stealing The RV

Eddie:
You're nervous as you jump through the RV window, with Eddie pulling you through a bit roughly. You help Dustin climb through before going to the front with Eddie, who's now removed the Michael Myers mask. He gives you a wink before stripping the wires and beginning to hot wire the engine. You watch his ringed hands with anticipation and a little lust, the excitement making you a little hot and bothered...Steve and Robin soon make their way to you both, Steve's face pure shock as he also watches Eddie work. Eddie tells you all that his father taught him how to do it, and your eyebrows pull into a frown, you give him a look that says you'll talk later, when suddenly the engine comes to life. Hands bang on the windows and you all look to the sound, before springing into action, Eddie practically tackling you to a seat whilst Steve speeds off. Eddie laughs and headbands randomly to the chaos, and you can't help but to cheer with him, whilst everyone else freaks out.

Steve:
You look to Steve in question, before he shrugs and gives you a boost through the RV window, you turn around to help him but he's already climbing through. You can't help but to admire his arms whilst he pulls himself up, and he catches you looking. You blush and turn around, but Steve gives you a smirk before going to see what Eddie's doing. You make sure the kids are alright and go to the front with Steve, when suddenly the RV engine starts and Eddie rushes past you as hands bash on the windows. Steve panics and you laugh at his face, before panicking too when he shoots forward and does a very questionable right turn, causing everyone to almost fall. Steve puts a hand out to hold you in place before righting the RV and driving off. You nervously laugh as he turns and smiles at you, automatically putting his hand on your thigh as he drives like he always does. You smile at him before turning around in your seat to see if the kids are okay.