Eddie- Home Made

I look behind to my shoulder to make sure nobody is following me, then I quickly slip through the door of the boathouse.

"Eddie?" I whisper, wondering where he is.

"Here" Eddie breathes out a sigh of relief, coming from the corner.

"I brought you some food, since the kids are at school I thought I'd do it" I nervously say, setting down a bag of supplies.

Eddie walks over to the bag and rummages through it, before picking out the tupperware.

"What's this?" He asks, one eyebrow raised.

"Oh, I er, I made some home made lasagne last night and thought I'd pop it in, you know, in case you're bored of cereal and tinned spaghetti" I smile, tucking my hair behind my ears and shuffling my feet.

"Thank you" Eddie smiles at me, before sitting cross legged on the floor and digging into the lasagne.

I bite my lip, worried he won't like it.

His eyes widen, and his head slowly turns to look at me.

I knew I shouldn't have packed it, does my family also think my cooking is rubbish?

"This is the best lasagne I've ever had" Eddie grins, going in for another bite.

"What?" I ask, not believing what I'm hearing.

"Seriosuly Y/N, this is the best, when all this alien apocalypse shit blows over I have to come over to your place for dinner" He mumbles around a mouth of food.

I laugh, "Thank you, you're definitely welcome at my house, after you know, Vecna and all" I trail off.

I check my watch, "I've got to go pick Dustin and Max up now, but I'll come back soon okay?" I tell Eddie.

He nods, but before I'm out of the door he says "Be careful". I nod and make my way to my car.