Defending You From Jason

Eddie:
Jason and his fellow jocks have managed to find you and Eddie at the boathouse, as Eddie tries to start the boat you panic as Jason comes closer, so Eddie resorts to paddling. You both hated Jason at school, so the whole Chrissy thing really didn't do well for that situation. The boat manages to flat across Lovers Lake, but Jason is relentless and begins to swim towards you both. Eddie starts shouting and swearing as you help him paddle, equally swearing and panicking. Eddie looks at you for a moment as sees how scared yet pissed you look, right before Jason climbs onto the boat and grabs you, pulling you into the water. You try to fight him, but Jason has you pretty tight, plus he's absolutely lost his mind. Eddie's face is one of pure rage as he jumps into the water and pries Jason off of you. Eddie and Jason scramble and fight in the water, but suddenly Jason's friend begins to float up. You cover your eyes as Eddie and Jason's screams fill the night.

Steve:
You're walking towards Steve's car as Jason shouts across the parking lot, calling you a freak and a murderer, since your part of Hellfire club because you didn't want Dustin to be alone at high school (aside from being with Mike and Eddie). You try to walk faster but the voice carries across the lot, and you blush at all the eyes on you. Steve is leaning agasint his car, waiting for you as usual, his head turns towards you and he grins, until he sees your humiliated face and hears the shouts. You come up to him and tell him that you want to go, but Steve has none of it, his eyes find Jason's and he immediately starts walking over to him, meeting him in the middle of the car park. Steve tells Jason to back off and asks Jason to apologise, but Jason scoffs and leans forward sizing Steve up. Steve laughs before throwing a punch, which shocks Jason for long enough to let Steve walk away back towards you. He climbs into the car and asks if you're alright, to which you nod dumbfoundedly, he flexes his knuckles before starting the car and driving off.