2. Coffee and Kisses

The next morning, Felicity's alarm clock started beeping and she quickly hopped out of bed. Today she and Oliver were meeting with the board of QC to discuss Oliver's CEO status or lack thereof.

Felicity grabbed her favorite royal blue dress and stepped into the bathroom to take a shower. After Felicity finished with her shower, she slipped into her fluffy pink bathrobe, swept her hair into her usual ponytail, and started applying some makeup.
Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Felicity's hand slipped, leaving a line of black eyeliner down her cheek. She hurried to answer the door, while trying to wipe the eyeliner off her face.

It was Oliver,with two coffees in his hands. "One double chocolate mocha for Miss Smoak,"he teased, "and you have something there," Oliver said gesturing to his whole cheek. "
"Oh you're a lifesaver," Felicity said, reaching up to kiss Oliver. As Oliver deepened the kiss, Felicity felt him fumbling with the string that tied her bathrobe.

Felicity pulled away looking at the clock "No, No, Mr. Queen we can't be late for this meeting." Felicity hurriedly picked up her mocha, took a long sip of it, and ran to the bathroom to finish getting ready for the day.

When Felicity finally popped out of the bathroom, she dashed to her room to scoop up her heals and purse. "Well, let's head out!" Felicity said, frantically glancing at the clock for the tenth time.

Oliver picked up Felicity's coffee on his way out the door to her apartment and quickly followed her out to the car. "You forgot something," Oliver said,handing her the Mocha as he slid into the driver's seat. Felicity took the coffee gratefully and gave Oliver a quick peck on the lips.