40: 2 Becomes 3

EVAN POV:

"Ok. Your turn Mari." I said as I patted the work bench for her to sit down.

"Right." She said nervously as she quickly pulled her arms free from her sleeves and then began to slide her leotard down to her hips so that her chest was exposed. I felt a small blush creep onto my cheeks as I watched it happen.

"Damn that's a big rack." Bonnie said teasingly as Mari came over and sat down on the bench.

"You have the same base design as me." Mari said back with a light blush. "So technically we both are the same size."

"Yeah that's true. But you're taller than me." Bonnie replied with a cheeky grin. "And you and I both know that when it comes to us Animatronics, the taller you are the bigger your boobs are."

"That logic is both ridiculous. Yet somehow it makes sense." I said with a furrowed brow while I began to work on removing the exterior casing of Mari's chest.

"Speaking of ridiculousness." Bonnie said in a cheeky tone as she leaned her head over my shoulder. "Did you know that at one point in time us girls had a pole dance routine. The retractable pole is even still here, it's just usually hidden underneath Freya's mic stand."

"Please stop Bonnie." I said as my cheeks flushed bright red. As that was happening I had just managed to take off Mari's exterior chest casing. Now I just had to expose her battery by opening her rib structure. Which thankfully could be done without me touching her inner chest.

"What? Don't like the sound of me giving you a private dance~?" Bonnie purred seductively into my ear. "Or perhaps you would prefer Mari got involved as well~. Now wouldn't that be something. 2 of the girls that love ya giving you a Private dance~."

"Gah!" I yelped out as my hand slipped and I cut my finger one one of the screws I was loosening. It was a small cut, barely comparable to a papercut. But my reaction was more due to surprise at what Bonnie just said. "Excuse me what?!"

"She's telling the truth." Mari said in a calm tone that just barely hid her nervousness. "At least she's right about the 2 girls loving you. I'm not quite sure about the other part."

"What are you saying Mari?" I said in a questioning tone as a light blush made its way onto my face. "You're not saying what I think you're saying? Are you?"

"I am." Mari replied as a blush of her own appeared. "In truth I did have a small childhood crush on you when we were younger. But I guess you could say that as time went on my feelings slowly grew stronger, even in the time we were separated. Spending time with you today was the last thing needed to turn my feelings from a light crush to actual love."

I felt like my mind was about to short circuit hearing that. To be honest I was still mentally trying to process the fact that Bonnie developed actual feelings for me. And now there is a second person that has said that. And she is my childhood friend no less.

I looked over to Bonnie with confusion. I wasn't really sure what to think at the moment. But 1 thing I did know is that Bonnie was in on it.

"Oh don't look at me for an answer." Bonnie said with a light giggle as she placed a hand on Mari's shoulder while sitting down next to her. "I don't mind if we become a polygamous relationship. And I've already said multiple times that I don't mind sharing. It's your choice."

"You don't have to recuperate my feelings." Mari said as she looked away to avoid eye contact. "I just thought that if I made my feelings known that at the very least it would make things a little less painful for me when being near you."

I began to mentally question myself on how I saw Mari. I will admit that she did hold a special place in my heart. She was first friend and was one of the few people who would listen to me when I told them about my Nightmares.