Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Cleaner Version

Go To My Patreon Page for Explicit Version. Link In Bio. (patreon.com/RHROSE)

***

A knock sounded on Robin's door half an hour later. Robin wiped his clammy hands on his robe and hastily walked to the door to open it. Two female guards stood outside with Victor bound between them. He smirked when he saw Robin. His lip twisted up in a knowing look. Robin held off the blush that started to creep up his face. The man was too handsome for his own good. One of the female guards handed Robin the remote control for Victor's collar before leaving the two of them alone. Robin let Victor in then clicked the door shut behind him. When he turned Victor was standing way too close, looming over him, pressing him against the door. Robin gasped at this sudden proximity. He felt caged even though Victor's hands were bound.

At least Victor was wearing proper clothes today but it couldn't hide the musculature he supported behind those clothes. Robin gulped down a knot when eyes fell on the stretched material on his chest, and he quickly averted his gaze.

"Back off or I will press this," Robin warned, hovering his finger above the yellow button.

Victor chuckled before taking a few steps back. Robin sighed, finally breathing freely.

In the bright lighting of his room, he was able to see Victor clearly. The initiation room didn't do his beauty justice. The man looked like an artist's perfect creation. Tall frame, deep-seated eyes, thick eyebrows. The harshness of his living conditions didn't take away his beauty. Robin was having a hard time trying not to look at those lush lips, or the corded neck with a prominent Adam's Apple. God must have taken his time creating this man, sculpting each part with care.

Stepping forward, Robin removed the ball gag from Victor's mouth. Did they bind him every time he went to have sex? The thought of him sleeping with other people left a bad taste in his mouth. He remembered what his sister said about him sleeping with countless women.

"How many women have you slept with?" Robin asked.

"Why?" Victor smiled before walking back and sitting on Robin's bed. Legs slightly spread, leaning back on his elbows. He was way too smug for a slave.

"I want to know," Robin said.

"What do you think Alpha slaves do in your Palace?"

"Plough the fields?" Robin said more like a question. He had never given it a thought before his initiation day. He knew what female slaves were meant for, and he hated how the Palace used them but the idea of Alphas being used in the same way didn't cross his mind.

Victor gave a full-throttle laugh. So obnoxious that it made Robin's lips twitch as well.

"Besides that. Now you know what your family members use me for."

Robin didn't want to think about it. It made him gag. "I will request another slave," Robin said, raising his chin, while his body hummed with awareness.

Victor's eyes narrowed at his comment. "I dare you to do that," he challenged as he sat up, his eyes boring down on him, his voice an octave deeper than usual.

"You can not talk to me like that," Robin said, even though he shivered from the tone of his voice.

"How do you want me to talk to you then, Princess?" Victor asked, tilting his head to the side, a smirk playing on his lips. The way his moods changed, Robin wondered if he had some sort of personality disorder he had read in books.

"I am not going to have sex with you," Robin said more to himself than him.

Victor shrugged, "You are the one who called me to your room."