Chapter 34

Mature Version of this chapter is On My Patreon. Copy paste is link in your browser https://www.patreon.com/collection/669317. Or follow the link in my Bio. 

***

"You are an Omega Physician, aren't you?" Robin asked Arthur, banging on his door after he had just come from training. Maybe Robin should have let him breathe first. He knew how tied the boys became after training the whole day. Arthur opened the door, only in his towel, which was riding dangerously low. His head was still wet from the shower, a small towel dangling from his neck. He looked annoyed to see Robin and he let it know with his facial expression pretty well.

"Not anymore I guess since I have to train like a fucking soldier every day."

"I need you to check me for pregnancy."

"You are pregnant, Robin," Arthur said, rolling his eyes.

"How can you tell?" Robin asked, frowning.

"I have been delivering babies for the last twelve years, I think I can tell when an Omega looks pregnant."

Robin wasn't sure how to feel about it. He was happy of course but then Victor's words kept haunting him. He didn't want to imagine how more protective Victor would become if he found out.

"Then I need you to prescribe me whatever medicines I require. And check to see if my baby is doing fine."

"So basically you want me to become your doctor."

"Yes."

"Come in," Arthur said, stepping aside. Robin hesitated only for a second before stepping into Arthur's room. He looked around the messy room and realized how different he was from his eldest brother. Victor was the epitome of cleanliness and order.

Arthur had medical posters hanging all over his walls. Books were lying around. Video Game set up in one corner with wires in a tangled mess. The bed was unmade, and the only chair in the room had a huge pile of clothes lying on it.

"Oops sorry," Arthur picked up the pile of clothes and set it on his bed. "Those are washed. I didn't get the time to fold them."

Robin nodded.

"Sit," Arthur said, motioning towards the newly empty chair. Robin took the chair while Arthur sat on the bed opposite him.

"Do you take all your patients like this?" Robin asked, eyeing his towel.

"Like what?" Arthur asked.

"Half naked."

"Oh," Arthur chuckled. "I forgot. Sorry for distracting you with my good looks." He stood up and pulled out sweatpants and a t-shirt from the pile of clothes on his bed and went to the bathroom to change. He looked much better when he came out fully clothed.

"Okay," Arthur said, rubbing his palms together. "Do you have any concerns regarding your pregnancy?"

"When will the baby arrive?"

"Do you remember the date you conceived? It must have happened during your last heat."

"Yes. Exactly one month and five days ago."

"So according to my calculation, you should expect your delivery by 22nd August."

"Is there any food I need to avoid?"

"Yeah, the usual."

"I don't know what the usual is. I have never been pregnant," Robin spat, feeling irritated.

"Alcohol, cigarettes, raw meat, fish or poultry, and do not take any medicine without getting it approved by me first. You will need to take Folic acid. I will get it from the pharmacy, the guy there is my friend."