Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Clean Version

Explicit version of this chapter is posted on my Patreon. Link is in my bio. Or you could copy paste this link https://www.patreon.com/RHRose

***

Robin kissed Victor's neck, his hands around Victor's body. He needed to feel Victor close, feel his loving touch.

"Kiss me," Robin whispered, raising his chin.

Victor gave a gentle peck on RObin's lower lip. Licked the seam of his lips before pushing his tongue inside and kissing him thoroughly.

"Your heat's near," Victor whispered, pulling away and meeting Robin's gaze.

"I know," Robin said. "I might get it in a day or two."

"We shouldn't..."

"We definitely should," Robin said, cutting Victor off. "It's the perfect timing. We can still do it without you kn***ing me."

"I am not sure if I have that much control," Victor husked. "It's better if we abstain until your heat is over."

Robin pouted his lips in annoyance. "I don't want to wait that long. I think we are going to be alright tonight."

"Shh..." Victor said, placing a finger on Robin's lips. "Close your eyes."

"Victor.." Robin whined.

"Uh huh...close."

Robin closed his eyes against his will. He put his hands inside Robin's pants.

"Robin," Victor whispered right in his ears.

"Hmm.." Robin answered.

"I am not going to assist you this time during your heat. You will have to take care of it yourself."

Robin opened his eyes. "Why?"

"Because I won't be able to hold back. I was weak last time, starved and wounded. I am at my full capacity right now. Full-blooded, healthy. My need is more acute, my pheromones are higher in concentration. I don't think it would be safe for me to stay around you during your heat."

"What if I am not able to handle it myself?"

"You will. Moreover, it won't be as bad this time. Arthur will give you suppressants. Kyle can take you to buy supplies you will need during your heat. Your heat shouldn't last more than a day this time."

"If that's what you want," Robin sighed.

Victor put a finger under Robin's chin. "It's what is safest."

"Okay." Robin's okay came out as a hiccup when Victor took him in his hands.

Victor chuckled at his reaction.

"I am going to make you feel good."

"Mmm..." Robin moaned.

Victor did make him feel good like he promised. Taking care of him thoroughly.

"Go to sleep now, love," Victor whispered in Robin's ear when the theos of passion died down.

***

Robin was talking to Kyle about how he managed his heat the next morning while preparing breakfast.

"My heats are not as intense as it used to be before Nina was born," Kyle explained. "You get used to it with time. I can function normally, it doesn't bother me as much."

"You don't have to lock yourself in your room?" Robin asked with wide eyes.

"Not anymore."

"What about the Alphas who are around you? Aren't they affected by your pheromones?"