Chapter 30

I didn't think I would post this Chapter here but there were some important things that would come up later in the book. So I have posted a cleaner version of the chapter.

For explicit version go to my Patreon. Here is the Link https://www.patreon.com/collection/669317. or follow the link in my bio.

***

Robin stood against the door while Victor stood a few meters away as his chest expanded and contracted in big puffs. He looked larger than usual. As if he had grown overnight. Robin's eyes traveled his body to finally land on his face that was hard-edged. Eyes pinning down Robin with an unimaginable intensity. Jaws clenched. Hands folded as if holding himself back from doing something insane, putting distance between the two of them.

"You shouldn't have come looking for me," Victor huffed.

"I couldn't rest knowing you were in pain," Robin said, his body flush with the door.

"Fuck," Victor groaned. "I can't do this. I shouldn't do this." Victor pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

Robin stepped towards him while Victor's eyes were squeezed shut in denial.

"Let me take care of you," Robin whispered, placing his palm on Victor's face.

Victor opened his eyes and there was hunger in them. Need like no other.

"Don't," Victor said, even though he didn't make a move to step away. "You think you can simply walk in my room while I am in rut and not suffer the concequences?"

"Take your clothes off, Robin, and get to the bed," Victor barked. "You shouldn't have come here."

"We don't have to..." Robin started to say.

"Take your fucking clothes off before I rip them off your body," Victor snapped. Robin crawled onto the bed before Victor could do something drastic like pick him up and throw him on the bed.

"We don't have to go all the way. I could take care of you like you took care of me during my heat," Robin said, chewing on his lips.

"I told you I would rip your clothes off your body," Victor said, hooking a finger in Robin's shirt and ripping it off. Robin looked in horror as he pulled the thin material off his body. He tugged at the waistband of Robin's shorts and pulled him closer. His fingers worked expertly to remove the button on his pants. Robin stepped out of his pants sitting before him buck naked. Only when they were both naked did Robin realize where this was headed. He knew Victor would rut him, k**t him and impregnate him but a niggling part of him said he would regret it later. Robin was after all the one who pushed him.

"You said you didn't want to get me pregnant," Robin mewled.

"You should have thought of that before you came begging to take care of me," Victor said before pushing Robin onto the bed and coming on top of him.

"Please, Victor, We shouldn't do this," Robin said, closing his eyes,

"Why?" Victor mocked. "You don't want my child, sweet?"

Robin bit his lips. Of course, he wanted Victor's child but as Victor said this was not the time. Victor would regret this tomorrow and Robin didn't want him to regret it.

"I asked a question!" Victor yelled.

"No!" Robin yelped. "I don't want to become pregnant right now. You don't want that either."

"Well, I changed my mind. I changed my mind the moment I let you in the room," Victor growled.

"You are saying that because of the rut hormones," Robin shrieked.

"My sweet boy, always acting so innocent yet knowing what rut hormones do to an Alpha," Victor teased. "Tell me, if you knew why you put yourself in this situation?"

"I told you why I did it," Robin whimpered.

"Because you wanted me to breed you," Victor said.

"No! Because I wanted to take away your pain."

"The only way you can take away my pain is to let me claim you completely."

And Victor did claim him completely throughout the night. Multiple times. And he made sure RObin enjoyed the torment just as much.

Robin fell asleep in Victor's arms at some point exhausted from the whole ordeal. When Robin woke up the next morning, Victor was nowhere to be seen. The bed remained cold and empty, and the place between his legs sore. We wanted to feel regret but all he felt was giddy excitement.