Chapter 39

Explicit Version of this chapter is in my Patreon. The link is https://www.patreon.com/collection/669317. Or you could go through the link in my bio.

***

As Victor said things did become more intense as Robin's pregnancy progressed. At six months his back hurt, his feet hurt, he had to pee every hour, and he gained so much weight he couldn't recognize himself in the mirror. Robin didn't hate it though. He loved the attention he was getting from Victor. His family who were under house arrest took care of him in their way. Even though they weren't happy about the pregnancy, they said nothing outwardly.

Victor kept busy most of the time but he tried his best to be a good mate. He stayed by Robin when he needed it. Victor was the King of two territories now. Two big territories. Post-war Capital City was in unrest. They might not have wanted Harold Marcella but they didn't trust Victor Thrall as well. Robin being his mate did ease their worries a bit but Victor had to build his position as the new King by coordinating with Palace officials. He had held a public announcement declaring Capital City and the whole territory under the Marcella Dynasty that was now considered a free country. They didn't have to pay taxes because the loss from the war was not compensated. The farmers could keep all their crops and nothing had to be given to the palace. The palace would buy it from them if needed. Schools and workplaces were opened a few days after the war and Victor respected the citizens to continue their work as usual.

Robin hardly saw Victor rest. He was working all the time to manage the two Kingdoms. Robin could see him struggling between his personal and Kingly duties but he knew how to maintain the balance.

"I want you to focus on your work and not worry about me," Robin said one night when he saw Victor walk into their bedroom at dawn after hours of work. He sat down by Robin's feet, took his aching feet in his hands, and started to massage them.

"I love taking care of you, Robbin," Victor said with a sigh. "I wish I could spend more time with you though."

"Duty comes first," Robin said, sitting up. He placed a hand on Victor's hand and pulled him by his side. "Our citizens need you. I know you are fixing my father's mess, it must be exhausting."

"That doesn't mean I shy away from my responsibility towards you."

"I am fine, Victor. You have appointed the best helpers for me."

"I am not going to stop taking care of you, no matter what you say," Victor said with a soft kiss on Robin's lips. Robin leaned into the kiss more, Victor pushed his tongue into Robin's mouth with a groan. Robin had been acting like a horny bitch in heat ever since he became pregnant. And Victor had been more than accommodating in meeting his needs, however, with his big stomach things were starting to become awkward.

"We shouldn't," Victor said in a groan.

"Why?" Robin whined.

"Because you know..." he said looking down at his huge stomach.

Robin pulled away with hurt.

"Hey," Victor tried to bring him back for a hug.

"You think I am fat and ugly," Robin grumped. He was turning out of the person he hated the most. Insecure and obnoxious. He thought if he ever became pregnant he would be elegant and poise, he would not care if his husband found him unattractive.

"I don't think you are ugly...quite the opposite," Victor said, kissing him on the neck. "I find you incredibly sexy. In fact, I want you more than before. Every time I think I get a glimpse of you around the palace my mouth waters imagining all the ways I can snack on you."

"Victor!" Robin exclaimed, hitting him playfully.

"I am serious. I just want to have my way with you all the time but I am always surrounded by those damn officials nagging me about work stuff."

"You watch me from your window?"

"It's a beautiful view, Robin."

"Then why are you not having your way with me right now?"

"What if I hurt you?"

"You won't. We would be careful," Robin whispered, going on his knees and kissing Victor. The kiss turned feverish, with Victor's hands roaming on Robin's body everywhere it could reach. Robin didn't second guess if Victor wanted him because he told him he did. With every passing day, Robin realized how much he loved this man. How he loved just being cared for by him. No one had ever loved him like Victor, and he was lucky Victor found him.

Victor twisted and lay down on the bed pulling Robin above him with a steady hold.

Robin reached for the ties of his satin robe but Victor removed his hand and pulled it off for him in a swift motion, throwing it down the bed. He then got rid of his own clothes, struggling a bit with Robin on top of him. Once they were both naked Victor pulled Robin towards him, shifting until they were both pressed against each other's naked bodies.

"I need to taste you, Robin," Victor whispered huskily.

"Or we could make love."

"First taste," Victor demanded.

"Why?" Robin asked.

"Becuase I want to. I need to. I love the taste of you."

Robin blushed. "Why do you always do that? Do I taste that good or do you just pretend for the sake of sex?"

Victor frowned. "Omega's cum has no purpose other than enticing their mate. The taste, the smell is all meant to be amazing for their mate."

"That can't be true," Robin frowned.

Victor shook his head. "How is it that I teach you something new about sex every day?"

"I think I have to go looking into the restricted section of the library again."

"Hmm..maybe you should do that. And if you find something really interesting, call me. We will check it out together, in private."

Robin pushed him away, smiling shyly.