Chapter 36: Comprehension

CHAPTER 36:

Sebastian's POV:

                  Sarah better be thankful for the young master. If he hadn't told me not to kill her or harm her too much, I would've thrown bugs all over her wardrobe.

"No, they really looked good enough to take." She said.

Recalling her words, I found myself letting a chuckle escape my lips as the vein still popped in my head.

She may be an idiot at some times, but she has a strange charm to her.

"An annoying charm."

Sarah's POV:

                  After cleaning up the mess of pastry on the kitchen floor, I glanced up, trying to see if the coast was clear.

                  Once I saw I was the only one around, I jumped up my feet, stumbling over my shoes and running to the backyard where Marcus was hopefully still hiding.

                  But before I could even get to the back door, I was stopped by the tall butler, his red eyes glowering as he towered above me.

                  "Where are you going?" Sebastian asked.

 I blinked momentarily at him, sweat dropping.

                  "Weren't you gone just a few seconds ago???" I thought to myself as I started to sweat bullets once again.

"I was going to...."

                  What do I fucking say?!! If I don't say anything now, Sebastian will probably think I'm up to no good again and go see what I kept staring at. In this case, Marcus will be dead if don't say anything soon!!

"Ahm, I was going to...sleep...on the grass."

The silence was astounding. But my words were absolutely legitimate. For me anyway. I could sleep on anything.

                  "Why not stay in your room?" Sebastian asked, not budging from being a very big challenge between me and the door.

                  "It's hot in there." I simply countered, getting impatient and very horrified when Marcus suddenly popped his head out from the bushes once again and completely jumped out, supposedly chasing something even though he limped like a poor old man.

                  "HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS?!!" I screamed in my head as I tapped furiously on the floor, pretending to be cool as I crossed my arms in front of myself, giving the impression that I was getting annoyed.

                  Which I slightly was, but seeing as Marcus was trying to give me a heart attack, I'm more frightened than annoyed.

                  Right when Sebastian was going to turn his head towards where I was looking and I was supposed to jump him and whirl his head like a ball, a familiar boyish voice called his name from the room on the second floor.

                  "Sebastian." Ciel called, his voice loud and clear despite him being in the second floor.