The Interrogation Sequence

This story is based off of a headcannon I heard about. If Shadow lives off of the chaos energy around him, and if chaos is similar to what could be called "chi" or "life force" depending on the interpretation, I can see how GUN would use this to their advantage in more ways than one.
..............

    The reddish brown weasel struggled in his assigned chair with a snarl. The handcuffs tightly pinned his arms to his sides while also keeping him connected to the chair. The customary table he had seen in other interrogation rooms was no longer present. It was dark. It was cold. And he was starting to lose the feeling in his arms. Not a very good combination.

    "Hey! Lemme outta here! I didn't do nothin'!"

   "Is that so?" a tall, lanky human asked as he strolled in, "Then where were you last night between 2 and 5 with your boss?"

    "I ain't sayin' nothing till I see my lawyer."

   The human rolled his eyes and continued to question him with little success. Threats meant nothing. Bargaining wouldn't work. The GUN agent had hit a real roadblock with this particular mobian. With a deep sigh, he turned away from the suspect and put a hand to his earpiece.

   "He refuses to cooperate," he said and listened to his superior's next set of instructions. A knowing, almost predatory smirk crossed his face as he replied, "Yes, sir."

    The man turned back around with a sly smirk directed at the weasel, "You're in luck, Mr. Quin. The UL just got back from a week long assignment and will be up to chat with you in a bit. See you around," he waved and opened the door, but he paused his leave to add, "That is, if you're still alive when I get back."

   "Wait wait wait! What's a UL? I'm pretty sure this ain't legal!"

   The GUN agent looked back over his shoulder as he opened the door.

   "Who did you think we were, the cops?"
.........

Engage UL Interrogation Protocol. Shadow the Hedgehog, please report to IR02. All GUN personnel must evacuate main routes from Hangar 3 to IR02 immediately.

"You've got to be joking," Shadow growled just as he stepped off of the chopper.

Every human and mobian in sight immediately cleared the area, leaving the dark agent alone. A large metal double door slid open, and Shadow rolled his eyes as he tiredly began his trek up to the interrogation rooms.

His last mission had been grueling, not that he would ever admit it. The job itself had been simple, but the base he was ordered to infiltrate had been situated in the desert—one of the few climates in the world that produced almost zero chaos energy—which was dangerous for someone who relied on outside sources for the energy he couldn't produce.

The mission had taken only a few hours, but then his backup team and ride had the audacity to leave him there while "in pursuit" of an enemy party before "losing" his location. Shadow had been stranded for days in the blazing heat that his black fur soaked in, sapping what little chaos energy he had gathered from the enemy agents.

    By the time they finally found him, GUN had to send in a remotely-flown chopper in order to not compromise their live agents. The entire operation had been time consuming and severely energy depleting, which meant that Shadow was hot, tired, and very ticked off.

    Shadow audibly growled as he stalked down the empty corridors, and he struggled to rein in  his powers as they stretched beyond him like crimson flames. But he knew he would get no chaos energy until he had forced GUN's latest victim to talk. This particular hall had been designed especially for him, which meant chaos energy couldn't enter without clearance from the higher ups.