15. The Feast

JAYA

I don't know what to make of him.

Scratch that. I don't know what to currently make of him.

See, the Finley I'm used to-the only one I got to know-is not the same one standing behind me right now.

That other Finley does not invite me inside his posh apartment, feed me delicious food he cooked, then give me medicine to cure my headache.

He does not talk about his sister, joke around with me, allow me to make fun of him, then listen to me as I ramble on about love and happily ever afters.

"You're done being a nosy little thing?" I feel the warm breath of his words on the back of my neck and I shiver.

Shrugging wistfully, I keep observing the neo-realistic art piece hanging on his wall. "Um, I'm not sure. Why? Does it bother you?"

"Bother me?" He chuckles darkly. "Seeing you touch all my shit is making my dick hard, Jaya."

Okay, maybe this Finley is not that different from that other one.

Biting my lip innocently, I ignore his words and float away to another one of the art pieces hanging on his living room wall, knowing that he won't be too far behind me.

That's another thing both these two Finleys have in common-they always follow me.

"You love teasing me, don't you?"

As expected, he's right behind me. I can feel his overwhelming presence, can almost taste our sizzling connection pulling us closer together.

My back arches, his right hand grabs my hip and I subtly lean my head to the side, hoping like hell that he'll bite the exposed flesh of my neck.

"I'm teasing you? Me? Oh, but I'm only a sweet, innocent girl . . . I don't know one thing about teasing, and-Ohhh," I'm abruptly cut off when he buries his face in my neck and presses his hard body against me.

"You're such a tease, Jaya." He presses even closer to me, breathing in my skin. "Do you feel how hard you make me?"

Oh, I can definitely feel it.

His dick is as hard as stone as it wedges between my ass cheeks and I fail to hold back a moan when he bites the exposed flesh of my neck.

"That's it, sweetheart," he murmurs hoarsely against my flesh. "Let me hear that sexy voice of yours."

I feel my nipples harden against the material of my bra, my breasts growing heavier at the mere sound of his voice. Undeniably, my pussy is drenched.

"You're wet for me already, aren't you?" He bites my neck once again, harsher this time, causing another loud moan to escape my lips. "Yes, you are."

"F-Finley, I don't think we should do-"

My attempt at being the sensible one is immediately stopped when his palm meets my ass cheek in a light smack. I yelp, sounding more like a moan, as he keeps biting the side of my neck.

"I told you I'm not your fucking Prince Charming, Jaya. I won't allow you to hide your desires and I won't listen to your every demand." To emphasize his point, he sinks his teeth in my flesh one more time, then licks the abused flesh.

I'm not sure when it happened, but with surprise, I realize that I'm leaning my hands against the wall and slowly grinding my ass on his hardness.

"And by the way you're moving against my cock, I can fucking tell Prince Charming is not who what you want."