Thank You + Sera and Aristide + Hannah and Truman

Y'all.

We're doneeee!!!

There's literally nothing better than finishing a story, so much so that I write these little messages even before I finish just cause I can't wait to look at them once I'm done. (Yes, I'm actually writing this with 11 chapters still left to write.)

But dang, this story was LONG. I drafted it on a Google Doc and it was over four hundred pages long!! But now we're done.

Despite how much I'm glad I'm finished, this story was once again a labor of love. I not only fell in love with these characters but I loved seeing you guys fall as well.

THANK YOU all for the support. I really can't put into words how much it means to me. If you want to find out more about Aristide and Sera's story Eternal Adoration and Hannah and Prof Truman keep reading!

____

Eternal Adoration is coming soon(ish)!

If you like:

- Age gap (15ish years)

- Grumpy hero who's only sweet to her

- Mafia themes

- Obsessed and possessive hero (of course)

- Tension-filled slowburn

- Roommates-to-lovers

- Dark skin black woman main character (of course)

- Slowburn tension that leads to super steamy scenes

- Italian-American male main character

Then this is the story for YOU!

Aristide and Sera will be a bit of a different story from what I've written in the past, but I also expect them to be my sweetest one yet. There's going to be a lot going on in this one, but I can't wait to conclude the Eternal Series with them.

Sadly, even though I have hinted at Prof Truman and Hannah, I won't be writing their story at this time.

Also, this story will be the last interracial romances for a while. I already have an idea for another series (all black romances including some of the kids from the Eternal Series 👀) but given the fact that I also have plans to start a book that I hope to one day traditionally publish out of Wattpad, I'm not so sure when we'll get to that series.

Okay, I think that's all I have for now.

In the meantime, I'll try to write bonus chapters, and drop snippets as I write to hopefully get you guys excited about the new stories. Thank you once again! As always, let me know your thoughts on anything ❤️