Chapter 53

My body felt like someone was running a cheese grater over my skin. Everything burned and I felt disgusting. I could feel the isolated wounds that someone had caused with multiple instruments. They needed to be treated or they would all have nasty scars. My body could heal but I knew I was being tortured so much that it wasn't healing properly.

    I heard footsteps enter my room, yet my eyes didn't seem to open. I could feel heavy pressure lay itself on top of my body. I squirmed as hands were stroking down my already bare arms and move my clothes out of the way. I tried to move so I could grip their arms but my body was stone still. I shivered as I felt the eerie chill after my clothing was no longer on my body.

    Rough hands began to roughly grip my breasts. I didn't like the feeling because it was highly unwelcome. I started to sweat the harder I pushed my body to move to stop them. Their hands continued their quest to touch every part of my body. The hands stopped at my core and spread my legs. The pit in my stomach grew as I knew the coming events.

    I seemed to understand that this had been going on for some time now. I hadn't wanted to be intimate with anyone and I knew that whoever this was, was not my soulmate. My body still felt like it was paralyzed. I scrunched my face, concentrating harder on trying to close my legs. I felt a sharp grip on the insides of my thighs. I winced and tensed up my muscles. There was a warm disgusting feeling down at my core.

    I braced myself as I knew whoever was on top of me wasn't going to stop. He pushed into me with a nasty force, making me cry out. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying out any further. A lone tear escaped down my cheek. He started pounding into me, faster and faster. Flashes of similar prior events appeared before my eyes and I could see a man in dark hair and dark eyes who I could feel the evil running off of him...Rumlow.

    "Open your eyes...You are mine till the day you die filthy slut."

    His horrible voice willed my eyes to open, as if they were waiting for his command. The minute they did, I could see his nasty figure on top of me with en eerie clown like smirk upon his lip. I started screaming and tried to cover myself but I couldn't move.

    "Please....no more of this....PLEASE!"

    "Don't forget who you belong to, bitch."

    I flailed my arms and tried to rip the other persons grip off of me. I was determined to not let him take advantage of me. I couldn't feel anything heavy against me anymore and I couldn't hear anyone on top of me. My eyes shot open, my breathing was ragged. I realized I was fighting with the sheets. I gripped the edge of the mattress and hung my head. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to push the awful images out of my head.

The rapid beeping noise was causing my headache to become worse. I observed the needles within my arms and ripped them out. After I disconnected the monitor from my fingers and tore the pads from my chest, the beeping finally stopped. I saw myself in a barely there hospital gown. I raised the back of the bed and slid up against the pillow. I pulled the sheet over my body and tucked it under my chin. I glanced around the room, the scenery unfamiliar. I could hear rapid footsteps coming from the hall. I prepared myself for who was going to enter.

A man rushed into the doorway, worry etched amongst his face. Once our eyes locked, his body seemed to relax a little. I took in his raven hair and his green eyes. He was wearing a hoodie with jeans. He was tall and lean, yet very attractive.

He started to slowly walk closer to me. I wasn't sure if I knew him or if he was safe, so I clutched the sheet tighter and pulled my knees closer to my chest. He noticed my actions and stopped his pursuit. His shoulders slumped. He looked like he was sorry for something, yet I didn't know what.