Chapter 62

"This doesn't make any sense. How can you do what Thor does?" Clint shouted, pointing at Thor's stumbling form appearing next to the group.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Again, not really sure. I have just felt really in control of my powers recently. When Tony and I were fighting I kept feeling this buzzing feeling in my skin and body. Some of his beams almost hit me and it was like my body was asking for it to. Then when Mjolner hit my side, I could feel the electricity. Then I just absorbed it and used it." I just kept rambling trying to explain what I felt.

"How do you feel now?" Loki asked carefully.

I closed my eyes and listened to what my body was telling me. As I calmed, the feeling of the bubbling electricity died down, yet I could still feel the presence of it deep within me. That either meant that I had the ability to use lightning, or it was the last remnants of Thor's power I was holding onto.

"I feel fine. It feels like the power is just there. Maybe Thor helped me unlock another part of my powers." I turned towards Thor with a soft smile. "Sorry if I hurt you."

He stood proudly with a giant smile. "Don't apologize. I'll be fine. You won fair and square and I'm excited to have another strong warrior on the team." He slapped his hand against my back, making me wince.

I didn't make much movement but I could tell both Bucky and Loki noticed. I let down my walls again, so Loki and Bucky could hear my thoughts, figuring they probably wanted to speak to me.

Did he hurt you?

Loki's voice sounded tense and like he wanted to kill Thor.

We can talk about it at the tower.

I tried to brush it off, promising them we could look into it when we got to our rooms. Everyone congratulated me and we began speeding off towards the tower. Once everyone was back, we all decided we would have a fun night together spending time in the tower. I was immediately dragged into Loki's room, the door was locked and shut before I could even blink.

Bucky pointed towards the bathroom. "Take off your clothes, now." His face was stern, like he wasn't taking no for an answer. I could tell his demanding tone wasn't anything dangerous, he was just worried about me.

I stepped carefully into the bathroom, both Loki and Bucky following behind me. They turned on the light, watching as I began to strip off my suit in the mirror. As I tried to reach up to continue moving the zipper, I winced again, feeling a sharp pain in both my sides. I sighed and let my hands fall.

"Can you help me?" I questioned.

Both carefully held on to me, offering that I lean on them for support as they began taking my now damaged suit off for me. Once the skin was exposed, I could hear growls from both of them. I glanced up into the mirror seeing nasty black bruises all over my torso and chest, even some on my arms and back.

"Why didn't you tell us he hurt you?" Bucky hissed.

I was only standing in a sports bra and a thong, watching them with worried eyes at how angry they had become.

"I didn't feel it as much as I do now when I was fighting. I landed a few punches on him, I just don't know if mine had force like his did." I finished quietly.