Chapter 58

I could hear the faint sounds of rhythmic breathing. The rising and falling of the noises were calming and in sync. I felt the slight tinge from the soft glow that entered through my window. It graced the skin of my cheeks, almost tickling me to where I started to wake from my slumber. I fluttered open my eyes, peering out at the multicolored sky. The sun was rising above the skyscrapers, the birds were flocking to new rooftops, and the distant sounds of the morning traffic welcomed me from my dormancy.

    I shifted, trying to get a better look, when my hands fell upon flesh. I peered down at the two bodies that lay under me. The chiseled chests of my mates made the blood rush to my cheeks. I sat and admired them, relishing in the position we had found ourselves in. We were tangled in the sheets. Both Bucky and Loki took up the entirety of the bed and somehow I ended up on top. Our legs were intertwined and our bodies were molded together.

    Both of their inner arms were behind their heads, giving them additional support over the pillows. Their outer arms were placed gently across my exposed skin of my back. They looked at peace, their mouths slightly agape as their eyes were closed. They looked to be in complete bliss. I studied their features as I felt like I was the only one to awaken this early.

    I remembered every scar that I had received from Hydra, but I didn't feel like it compared to what Bucky had endured. The white and pinkish scars that connected his metal arm to his flesh, could look haunting to anyone else, yet to me it was different...unique. I never felt like his arm was dangerous or scary. It gave me a sense of protection and safety. Smaller scars littered his skin. The stubble that was upon his neck and jaw was growing into a fuller beard. I appreciated Bucky's facial hair. It made him look distinguished in a way, yet I wanted to see what he would look like if we got him cleaned up.

    I turned my head to gaze upon Loki next. He was the first mate that I had met. Our situation wasn't the most romantic meeting, yet I wouldn't have changed a thing. He was leaner and taller than Bucky, yet he was just as muscular and fit. He was a god, although I felt that both Bucky and Loki could've been created by the gods by how handsome and perfect they were. Loki's skin was paler than Bucky's but it was clean. I felt that there were scars that were hidden beneath his mask that he put off for others, but I knew that he dealt with things that so many couldn't even imagine.

    Loki's sharp jaw and cleanly shaven face resembled that of royalty. How I had gotten so lucky to be mated to these two men, I would never know. I closed my eyes and smiled, content and happy in this current moment. I laid my head back on their shoulders, deciding to wait patiently for them wake up. I felt a rumble underneath me, causing me to hum.

    "Like what you see, darling?" Loki's voice was even more sultry than it normally was. His words sent a warming sensation to my core.

    Loki shifted and pulled at my waist, setting me on top of his chest. Bucky was also awake, turned on his side watching us.

    "Good morning Loki, Bucky."

    My voice was hoarse and my hair was disheveled. Bucky and Loki's eyes never left my figure.

    "You look wonderful." Bucky whispered.

    "Ravishing really." Loki agreed.

    Holy shit...their morning voices.

    I could feel the warmth spreading. I shifted uncomfortably as I was getting turned on. Loki groaned as my hips met his already hard member.

    "Darling...I suggest you don't do that." His warning was clear. I watched as his eyes turned darker. I swallowed hard, as I shot out of his grasp. I ended up rolling over, throwing my back against Bucky's.