sitting around with a boner

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

sapnap ruffles his hair as he makes his way downstairs to the backdoor. he's quiet as he pushes it open- it's not a particularly loud door, but his mom is a light sleeper and he didn't want to wake her from where she was currently passed out on the couch. holly always insisted that she didn't mind night shifts because she loves helping people, and sapnap's always admired her for that. personally, he'd never be able to hack it.

he pulls the door too, turning to where the rabbit hutch sat just a few feet away and rattled the food bag he'd picked up, "morning babies."

they both began to squeak excitedly, and sapnap happily convinced himself it wasn't just because he had food. he pulled open the door on the bottom of the two-story hutch, snaking a hand in to gently stroke the light brown fur between chubbs' ears before moving to refill their bowl.

"c'mon chubbs," he encouraged, shaking the food bowl, "you've gotta stand up to eat big boy." the rattle was followed by a shuffling sound and only a moment passed before his other bunny came running down the ramp. "quick chubbs! harley's gonna eat all your munchies."

the fatter bunny shifted forward enough to reach the bowl, and with both brothers happily eating away, sapnap moved back to close up the hutch. he checked they had plenty of water before heading back inside and putting away the food.

originally, sapnap had planned to spend the day in his pajama pants. he was heading to dream's but it wasn't like it would be the first time- they went to each other's house in sleep clothes all the time. but after going out and kneeling in front of the hutch, sapnap decided he'd change into sweatpants, seeing as the mud circles on his knees weren't the most attractive.

just as sapnap finished getting changed, his phone pings with a text, and he opens it up to see it was from dream. the blond had sent the imessage using the effect that makes it echo across the screen, and sapnap couldn't help but scoff at the desperation of the multitude 'when are you coming over :(' messages filling his screen.

sapnap fondly shakes his head, sending back a quick, 'now, needy.' before pocketing his phone and heading back downstairs. the ravenette grabs a cereal bar on his way out, making sure to open and close the door quietly before making his way across to dream's, eating as he walked.

sapnap let himself in, pushing his shoes off and putting his empty wrapper in the kitchen bin. he made his way out to the hallway as he heard someone coming down the stairs.

"oh, hey karl," sapnap greets with a smile, "i thought you were dream."

"i think he's on his pc. so good luck getting him off," he joked, reaching under the stairs to grab a pair of shoes.

"where are you heading?" sapnap asked, nosy as ever, as he gestured down to where karl was tying his laces.

"punz's house," the brunette replied with a shrug, the answer being easily predictable.

"are you going to be home in time for dinner?" sapnap wondered, "my mom is on another night shift so i was thinking i might cook here again," he explained.