sesh

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"i don't understand," sapnap says honestly, pulling a shirt over his head and turning to face the trio on his bed, "what's the difference between a sesh and a party?"

"a sesh has less people," quackity explains, "like, only close friends."

"and usually more alcohol and drugs," karl adds with an excited grin.

"so, fewer people, but more stuff?" sapnap repeats, all three boys nodding at him, "that makes no sense." he pulls a hoodie out of his closet, holding it up against himself in front of the mirror.

"you won't need a hoodie," quackity says, waving a dismissive hand, "it gets really hot when you're there."

"no, bring a hoodie," punz contradicts, "it'll be cold by the time we have to walk back."

"pft, don't listen to punz," quackity laughs, "he's stupid and it's just more to carry."

punz flashes him a glare, biting back a quip when sapnap folds his hoodie back into his closet.

the sun hasn't fully set on the walk to hannah's, so no comments are made on the temperature, but punz is certain that'll change when they're walking home at some stupid hour of the morning.

they arrive at hannah's and the door is shut but quackity lets himself in. sapnap thinks it looks very different from the last time he was here- everyone was gathered in the lounge, rather than being scattered around the house. it felt more homely than before.

"i need a piss," sapnap quietly tells the group as they stand in the hallway, mindful not to let the people in the lounge hear him. karl giggles at sapnap's awkwardness, fondly shaking his head.

"i'll show you where the bathroom is," punz offers with a smile before turning to the other pair, "we'll meet you in here." quackity smirks suggestively before turning away, him and karl leaving to the lounge. "c'mon then," he chirps, making his way up the stairs.

sapnap follows punz up, voicing a polite thank you before heading in to piss.

he washes his hands, pausing in front of the mirror to check his appearance was okay before stepping back out into the hall. punz was standing opposite the bathroom, leaning against the wall and looking down at his phone, his gaze snaps up when sapnap walks out. "oh hello," sapnap greets, surprised, "i didn't think you'd still be out here."

"i didn't think you'd want to walk in by yourself," punz shrugs, his thoughtfulness earning him a sweet smile from the ravenette.

the pair make their way downstairs, passing hannah in the entry to the lounge. she is holding a clearly full trash bag. "ah! here's the happy couple," she jokes, "where have you two just come from?" she asks, holding back a smirk as her gaze falters to the stairs they'd just walked down.

sapnap can't help but feel flustered by the hidden connotations of the question. punz answers for them, "he needed the toilet, i was just telling him where it was."