domesticity

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

the four boys climb into the car after their last period, punz and sapnap squeezing into the back with tommy's car seat.

"are we doing anything tonight?" karl asks as quackity stars the car, the ravenette's music auto-playing through the car speakers.

"'m not," punz mumbles, and sapnap looks to see the blonde's head is lolled down against the child's car seat, "too tired."

"alright, that's fine," karl nods, looking down at his phone as he clicked through his countless snapchat streaks, "i have to do a shit ton of homework anyway."

"you look half asleep," sapnap says quietly, hitting his knee against punz's. he receives a tired hum in response. "can you turn the music down q?" he asks, and the driver does so without question.

they drive in relative silence to the primary school, punz dozing off in the back. he kept forcing his head up, his eyes shooting open and drifting shut again moments later.

once they arrive at the school, sapnap steps out of the car so punz can. the blond turns to him with a small smile, "do you wanna come with me to get tommy?" he asks, "he'd probably like that."

"yeah, of course i would," sapnap nods, shutting the car door and moving to walk beside the blond. they make their way up to the playground, ignoring the unnecessary glares they receive. they don't talk as they wait, and punz is leaning his body weight slightly against sapnap's side as they stand there- the ravenette wonders how little he slept.

when tommy walks over to them, he is stomping his feet, a dramatic pout settled over his features. he hugs punz's legs, sniffling.

"how was school, bigman?" sapnap asks, ruffling the blonde's hair.

for a moment, tommy's mouth quirks into a smile, but it's quickly lost to a large frown. "bad!"

"why was it bad buddy?" punz questioned, not bending down like he usually would, instead just craning his neck to look down at the child.

"in recess miss puffy took my car to give to toby and then i dropped half my sandwich which was my favourite kind too and then mr skeppy shouted at me for talking at spelling but it wasn't just me talking and he said he was going to call 'lyssy but everyone was talking even ranboo so i don't know why he picked on me," he ranted, ending with a pout as a hot tear streamed down his pale cheek. tommy bought small, balled-up fists to scrub at his eyes as punz bent down to pick him up.

tommy wrapped his arms around his brother's neck, snuggling into his neck with a sad sniffle. usually, punz would be muttering quiet words to soothe the other, but his sleep-dazed mind settled instead to just rubbing a hand along the child's back.

sapnap picked up the bags tommy had discarded to the floor, receiving a thankful smile from punz before they made their way back to the car.

"is alyssa home?" sapnap asked.

punz replied with a simple, "no," yawning as he spoke.