can we kiss?

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"hey handsome," dream greets as he gets into the car, leaning over the centre console to give sapnap a kiss. it drags on longer than usual, tongues being passed where they usually wouldn't and sapnap has to force himself to pull away when he realises they're parked out in public.

"morning," sapnap giggles, wiping spit-slicked lips against his sleeve, "someone's in a good mood."

"i slept well," dream explains, pulling on his seatbelt and squeezing his palm softly around sapnap's upper thigh.

"happy to hear that," sapnap smiles, starting the car and looking back to check the road before reversing out of his drive.

"oh, i nearly forgot to ask," dream starts, and sapnap sucks in a breath as the fingers on his leg start drawing shapes into the thin material of his shorts. "could we pick george up? he lives just around the corner and i sort of offered we could get him without thinking."

"yeah, of course we can," sapnap grins, elated to hear dream is getting on with the brit- maybe they'd finally made a new friend- "just direct me, yeah?"

"yeah, that's fine. it's left here," dream starts, and sapnap flicks his gaze to see dream has snap maps open. the ravenette makes a mental note to ask for george's social media too.

dream guides sapnap to pull up outside a large house, identifiable by the sold sign out front and the van with moving boxes pulled into the driveway. sapnap feels an uncontrolled smile painting his face as the brunette surfaces from the house, waving to the car as he quickly rushes over. george clambers into the back seat with an excited, "hey!" and dream's hand slips off sapnap's thigh as he turns to face the brit.

"good morning," the blond greets, "how's the decorating going?"

"good, good," george nods sounding a little out of breath, "mum's still going crazy about that one vase but dad's managed to get the photo up." dream nods along and sapnap can't help but feel like he's missed something, though he doesn't have much time to dwell on it before george speaks again, "thank you so much for the lift."

"it's no problem," sapnap replies, sending a kind look to george through the front mirror as he drives.

"walking in this heat must be awful," dream says exasperatedly, shaking his head.

"walking in any heat is awful," george says, earning a short laugh from the ravenette in the front.

"yeah, that's probably true," dream nods before finally turning back to face the front, hands staying glued to his phone.

"i like this song," george compliments from the back, "it's kinda the same vibe as, like, fuck this town. you know, glaive?"

"yeah, yeah, i know it," dream nods, opening his spotify, "it's a good song, i'll add it to the playlist."

"which playlist?" sapnap asks from beside him, eyes fixed on the road as he holds back from looking at dream's phone as he scrolls on spotify.