rabbit slumber party

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

sapnap's head is ringing, and the low rumble of punz talking quietly beside him isn't helping.

"- think he wasn't too bothered, really," sapnap heard the blond say as he slowly gained consciousness.

sapnap grunted, flapping his hand around until it hit punz and groaning out a tired, "shut up, it's too loud."

"here," punz spoke quietly, shaking the ravenette's shoulder gently. sapnap looked up to see punz passing him a glass of water and some advil, which he took thankfully.

"where's quackity?" sapnap asked groggily after taking the pills.

"he went to get ihop," punz answered, voice calm- he was clearly being mindful of sapnap's headache.

"i told him to get you the oreo one, because that's what you had last time, i hope that's okay," karl said from the bed above him. sapnap couldn't help but break out into a smile. karl was always so thoughtlessly thoughtful, always remembering things that other people would just dismiss. even something as insignificant as a pancake preference.

"yeah, that's perfect," he nodded, moving to sit up.

"how're you feeling this morning?" punz asks, "like, besides the hangover." and sapnap knows he's trying to discreetly ask about dream.

"i'm good," sapnap smiles, "honestly."

"good enough for me to take the piss out of you?" karl asked excitedly, shuffling to the side of the bed.

"uhh..." sapnap squinted suspiciously, "yeah, sure."

karl leans down, showing sapnap the video of him and quackity kissing from the night before. sapnap vaguely remembers the kiss happening, but he hadn't remembered karl filming, and he definitely hadn't remembered it being so... intense.

they really looked like they were going at it, from the way it started with sapnap biting his lip to when they pulled away after a long ass make out with spit-slicked lips, it was all far more than he'd thought.

immediately, sapnap lunges forward to grab the phone, headache going forgotten. karl pulled it away quick enough that he couldn't grab it with a knowing smirk, "don't even try, i already saved a copy in my my eyes only."

"i hate you guys so much," sapnap muttered light-heartedly.

beside him, punz gasped dramatically, "this has nothing to do with me," he defended.

"it does too," sapnap quipped, "you let him record it!"

"you guys let him record it too," punz argued through a smile, "you literally paused to let him get out his camera!"

"okay girls, that's enough," karl joked, getting out of the bed, "q has just messaged saying he's back, so we can go eat."

sapnap sent punz a playful glare before the three made their way downstairs. quackity was already in the kitchen, setting out four glasses- having already got them all plates and cutlery.