i'm not a virgin

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"it's too hot," george complained, legs kicked up on the backseat as they drove home.

not long had passed before george became part of their routine. sapnap had always been scared of it changing, but he liked the alterations. they always drove george to and from school, he always sat with them at lunch, he would come home with them after school and then he'd leave and sapnap would have alone time with dream, george shared food as the other two did, a group chat had been made. they were officially a trio.

"we can go in my pool," dream offered, his attention mainly focused on his phone as he flicked mindlessly through twitter.

"i don't have anything to swim in," george pointed out, rolling his head against the window. he really wasn't good with the florida heat.

"sap's got loads of swimming costumes at my house," dream replied mindlessly, "they'd fit, wouldn't they?" he asked, looking up at sapnap as he drove. the ravenette nodded, car pulling into the driveway. "yeah, you can just borrow some."

"okay sure then, sounds good," george agreed, getting out of the car quickly as if it'd be cooler outside- it wasn't. "hurry up."

"jeez, we're coming," sapnap muttered through a smile as he and dream got out of the car, "calm down, georgie."

"shut up, i'm literally melting," he complained, tugging sapnap's sleeve towards dream's house, "do you want me to melt, sapnap?"

"i wouldn't be against it," he shrugged, receiving a small laugh from dream.

the trio made their way up to dream's room, each boy taking a pair of trunks and leaving to separate rooms to get changed before meeting each other in the garden- george moaning consistently throughout the whole process.

"the pools there!" dream pointed out with a laugh, cutting through the brit's complaints, "like it's two feet away george, just get in it and shush."

"i don't wanna be the only one in," he huffed, arms crossed.

sapnap rolled his eyes, holding his breath as he ran up and cannonballed in- sure to splash both the other boys in the process. he resurfaced, brushing his hair out his face and looking up at george with a grin, "now get in, idiot."

george shook his head, biting back a smile. he sat down on the edge of the pool, trying to dangle his legs in to feel the temperature but failing as sapnap grabbed his ankle, yanking him in with force.

the second george's head broke past the seal of water he splashed the ravenette, choking slightly, "bitch. i was getting ready."

"i was getting ready," sapnap imitated, splashing him back, "you're a pussy."

"what playlist do you guys want?" dream asked, laughing at his friends from outside the pool.