abstinent whore

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"is he asleep?" quackity asked, voice dropped quiet, as he nodded towards sapnap.

punz's gaze flickered down to the ravenette beside him as sapnap hummed out, "'m not."

he was clearly tired. the group had been sitting around in karl's lounge for the greater half of the evening, and as the hours passed by sapnap's body had been gradually leaning closer to punz's side. he looked borderline exhausted, forcing his eyes open every few moments. punz presumed it was a result of having sports at school that day, paired with sapnap's already messed up sleep schedule.

punz had his arm stretched out along the back of the couch. his original intention had been to eventually drop it to sapnap's shoulders. he didn't think sapnap had even noticed it was there, and now, with the way the ravenette's body was bent towards him, it would be difficult to make the move.

not that punz minded in the slightest. feeling the warmth of the sleepy body edging close was more than enough.

karl snorted quietly at the half-assed response, "you can go sleep in my bed if you want?" he offered, noticing how the younger boy's neck was craning to rest against his own shoulder.

"i'm not tired," sapnap lied, unintentionally leaning even closer to punz, less than an inch of distance being left between them.

quackity fondly shook his head, suppressing a laugh, "do you guys wanna order food?"

punz tries not to make a shocked sound when sapnap's body hits against his, the ravenette's weight pressing into him. he continues to stay silent when sapnap's eyes push open and he goes to move away. opting instead to wordlessly drop his arm down onto the ravenette's shoulders, wrapping his hand around sapnap's forearm and pulling him back against him.

sapnap hummed happily, relaxing against the blonde's side.

"yeah, i could eat," karl nods, receiving a proud smile from quackity.

"what do you guys wanna get?" punz asked, looking between the two.

karl looked over to punz, not even noticing the slight change in the pair's position, "i'm fine with anything, whatever's cheap," he shrugs.

"i'll have a look," quackity offers, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

the stairs creak and punz looks up to see dream and george stop at the bottom, the brunette pulling on his shoes. they look like they're going out. punz makes brief eye contact with the blond before diverting his gaze, trying not to pull a disgusted face.

under his breath, almost inaudibly, dream murmurs, "whore."

both karl and quackity shift slightly at the sound, not sure what he said but being suddenly made aware of the other pair's presence.

"what did you just say?" punz asked defensively, voice loud and borderline aggressive. his body tensed, and the slight movement, alongside the harsh tone, stirred the sleepy boy under his arm, and sapnap squinted his eyes open with a confused hum.