♡ closing comments + extras ♡

thank you for reading 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡.

(trigger/ content warnings: divorce, heart problems, death, response to grief, street shooting, eating disorders, bulimia, night terrors, sleeping problems, general talk of bad mental health)

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐈. character notes

𝐈𝐈. what happened after?

𝐈𝐈𝐈. questions

𝐈𝐯. new book! // goodbye and thank you

𝐈. character notes

whenever i start a new book i make little character profiles that have their backstories and stuff. it basically works like a prologue and directly addresses lots of briefly mention subjects in the book. i thought i'd share that with ya'll <3

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ dream

dream's parents divorced before he really understood what was even happening. it wasn't anything too extreme, they simply fell out of love, and they can still talk and be civil with one another. the divorce didn't effect dream, though he has mainly lost contact with his dad besides the occasional check-in.

dream's mom (much like karl's dad- her fiancé) is never around. dream thinks that is why they get along so well, because neither of them really care about the son they bought into the world.

because of this, dream may have some minor attachment issues...

dream cannot cook or clean for the life of him. because of this, sapnap often does the housework at the blonde's house.

[dream is not a bad person. he goes about things the wrong way, but really it's all just a series of unfortunate events.] -an extract from the original notes which was later replaced by- [dream is a bad person. he is a toxic manipulator, but he starts off okay.]

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ george

george's parents are still happily married. they argue a lot but never anything more than minor, unimportant squabbles.

george's school life in england wasn't good. his sexuality was never respected by the people around him and it caused a lot of confusion. plus, being popular, he was often involved in petty drama.

so, in america, he's desperate to make some proper friends.

george tends to be easily mislead, and struggles making the decisions that he really thinks are best for him because he is always second guessing himself.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ sapnap

sapnap's mom, holly, is a nurse.

sapnap's dad died from heart problems when sapnap was around 11 years old. sapnap and his dad were very close and he's never really accepted what happened. he ignored the situation so much to the point where holly was greatly concerned about the denial. she sent him to therapy for a while on the premise that he was hiding his emotions. where, really, he actually wasn't feeling anything- simply because he was pretending it wasn't true.

sapnap has two bunnies, chubbs and harley, that his dad got for him not long before passing. he loves them with his whole heart. (and maybe when he talks to them he thinks his dad is listening, but that isn't our business.)

sapnap gives off "background-main character" vibes. he always feels like he is just there to complete someone else's story.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ punz