a great friend

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

sapnap rolls onto his stomach, stretching out his legs as he tries to get comfy. his alexa is gradually passing through glaive songs, but he finds himself unable to focus through his boredom. quackity and karl are working on some science project, and it's the first time in weeks that sapnap hasn't had something to do.

he rolls over again, sitting up on the edge of his bed and groaning dramatically as he stretches his arms up, his back clicking. getting off his bed, sapnap stands in front of his mirror, pushing his hair out of his eyes and watching as it flops back down, obstructing his view. he grabs a cap off of his chest of drawers, pushing the raven locks back again and securing them down with the hat before making his way downstairs.

he walks into the lounge to see his mom laying out along the couch, book open in her hands and the quiet hum of the tv filling the room. beside her, the bunnies were lounging around in their pop-up cage. she looks up when he walks in, smiling widely.

sapnap mirrors the smile before looking down at the rabbits, bending down to rub his thumb between harley's ears. "i bought them in because it was too hot outside," his mom says, turning her page. "i spritzed them with a little water on the back of the ears to cool them down. i brushed their fur too, can you tell they're all fluffy?"

"they look normal to me," sapnap said honestly, holding his hand out for the smaller bunny to sniff.

"send a picture to your friends," holly says, squinting at her son, "i bet they'll think they look more fluffy."

sapnap sighed fondly, pulling his phone out of his back pocket and opening up snapchat. he double tapped their group chat, watching the camera open up over his screen. he made a video, zooming in on the rabbits before panning it to his mom and saying, "she wants to know if you think the rabbits look fluffier than normal."

quackity replies with a photo of karl looking down at his phone, the words across the screen reading, 'tell your mom she looks hot.' sapnap tapped along to see karl's response, it was a photo of him smiling, with the text, 'they look super fluffy!!'

sapnap taps off, starting another video and pointing the camera to his mom, "karl says they look 'super fluffy.'" she grins proudly, and he sends the video.

quackity messages the chat- 'you didn't pass on my message :('

to which sapnap gracefully replies, 'stfu.'

he is about to switch off his phone when a bar pops up at the top. 'punz sent you a chat.'

sapnap opens up their private message to see a simple 'wyd?' he turns to leave the room as he types out a response.

'just entertaining mom cause am bored.'

'have u got any plans?'

sapnap steps onto the stairs with the intention of going back up to his room, replying with a simple, 'nope'. punz's reply comes through almost immediately.

'u wanna go to the cafe?? alyssa got off her shift so shes watching toms?'

sapnap freezes halfway up the stairs. re-reading the message once, twice, before walking again. 'the cafe you told me about??' punz responded to the message with a thumbs up reaction, and sapnap bit his lip as he asked, 'the other two wouldn't be able to come cause they're doing science so it would just be us, that ok??'