crayons for bigman

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"my legs hurt," tommy complained, kicking them back and forth under the table as he stabbed at his cereal.

sapnap and punz had woken up an hour before to alyssa bringing tommy down for breakfast, the five year old had been whining ever since. the older girl was still sat with them, eating away at her own food, but it was obvious she was worn out and she hadn't really spoken much.

"why don't we get a lift with q?" sapnap suggested, quiet enough so tommy wouldn't hear, "then he won't complain about his legs."

punz seemed to contemplate the idea for a few moments before eventually agreeing and sending the ravenette a quick text. once breakfast is done, they take their bags and walk over to quackity's house- the walk is shorter than sapnap had expected, and tommy spends the journey sat on punz's shoulders.

they're only a few houses down when sapnap sees quackity's front door open, and as soon as the shorter boy steps out, tommy is squirming to be put down.

as soon as tommy's feet hit the floor, he is running full speed, diving into quackity's arms. the ravenette spins him round with a laugh, "hey toms, did you miss me?" he asked, settling the child down.

"nu-uh," tommy declined, crossing his arms, "i don't miss anyone no-more. i am a bigman."

"bigman?" quackity repeats, raising an eyebrow, "that's new."

"blame him," punz laughs, gesturing to sapnap as quackity looked up to them.

"oh," quackity says, standing up straight, "hello," he greets. he looks down, gaze slowly trailing over sapnap's outfit -which is actually punz's, because the ravenette hadn't intended to sleep over and so hadn't bought clothes- before looking back at sapnap with wide, surprised eyes, "why're you here?"

"he slept round," punz answers for him, opening the trunk of quackity's car and pulling out the children car seat. quackity looked over to him with a raised eyebrow, looking almost dissapointed. punz rolled his eyes, "he helped cook dinner. 'lyssa was working and i couldn't leave tommy so he just stayed over."

"why couldn't he just walk home?" quackity questioned.

"he wouldn't let me."

"okay- in my defence! it was already like eleven at that point and he would've had to walk through the middle of town by himself," he argued while putting the car seat into the back of the car and securing it all.

"okay," quackity nodded, "i suppose that is fair," he agreed, getting into the front seat.

sapnap is a little confused over the looks exchanged between the pair, but lets it pass without comment as they all get into the car, with punz in the middle between tommy and sapnap.

when they pull up outside karl's, the brunette walks over with his attention fixed on his phone, and when he's just a few feet away he looks up, expression brightening when he sees tommy in the backseat. he practically runs the rest of the distance, pulling open the back door to give the child a high five and an energetic greeting before actually getting into his usual spot in the passengers seat.