broke up?

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"wake up! wake up! wake up!"

sapnap groans at the loud voice by his ear, snuggling back into the warmth behind him as if to hide away. "'m awake," he mumbled, voice dragging with sleep. sapnap blinked his eyes open to see tommy grinning down at him from the bed above.

"yay!" the blond exclaimed, excitedly flapping his hands before redirecting his attention behind sapnap. "punz wake up! punz wake up!"

"i'm awake too toms." punz's hoarse morning voice tickled against the nape of sapnap's neck, sending a full body chill along his spine. it was only then that sapnap's sleep-hazed mind processed the pair of arms wrapped tight around his waist. he relaxed into them.

"g' morning!" tommy chirps, bouncing where he sits on sapnap's bed.

"morning buddy," punz responds, the words being felt through hot breath behind sapnap's ear. the ravenette feels like he could be lulled back to sleep.

his eyes sip shut.

punz groaned, his arms slipping out from around sapnap as he props himself up on his side, leaning on his elbow. the arm that had been over the top of sapnap's waist retracts back until just his hand is holding onto the dip at the side of the ravenette's stomach. "you hungry bud?"

"yep!"

punz hums and the hand on sapnap's side squeezes against the flesh- sapnap swears he can feel the warmth from each finger branding his skin. "c'mon sleepy," punz starts, dropping his voice to a small whisper, completely opposing how he'd been speaking to tommy, "it's time to get up."

sapnap hums in response, slowly pushing himself to sit up as punz's warmth leaves the bed. the ravenette runs a hand through his hair, taking a few long moments to process the surroundings before also getting out of bed.

sapnap takes his clothes to the bathroom to get changed, leaving punz and tommy to the privacy of his room before meeting them downstairs. punz was wearing his usual grey sweatpants and a t-shirt, nothing too special, but sapnap had to hold back a coo at tommy's full body dungarees, with a little dinosaur on his front pocket that almost matched his socks.

they settle on cereal for breakfast, because it's quick, and punz and sapnap listen with tired minds as tommy talks about the rabbits and how much he loves them.

sapnap makes sure they have some time to go feed them and have a quick play before quackity picks them up.

they drive tommy to school and, again, quackity's dad meets them outside to take the young blond.

sapnap thinks he could get used to this new routine.

they arrive at school a little later than usual (likely because of bunny time) and the group split off straight away to head to homeroom. quackity says he's going to skip the first period, sapnap agreeing and texting the other two.

the four meet at their usual spot- being caught isn't an issue, there are lots of free periods and study halls so teachers wouldn't notice a few extra students hanging around.