oh shit

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"we should skip," quackity suddenly announces, speaking through a mouthful of sandwich. he swallows before continuing, "i don't wanna go to math."

"i can't today," punz replies, sticking his lip into a pout, "i have a super important test last period that i actually can't miss," he explains.

"never mind then," quackity sighs, playfully rolling his eyes.

"you guys can skip without me, i don't mind. just let me know if i need to walk to get toms or if you'll be back."

"why don't we skip forth and go back for fifth?" karl suggested, leaning the bag of chips he'd just been eating against his lap as he focussed on the conversation.

"we won't get a lot done in that time if we leave and come back so soon," sapnap points out, looking down at the chips to remind karl- the brunette picked them back up with a smile.

"we could always skip but stay in school, like, go to the library," karl says before popping another chip in his mouth. sapnap smiled reassuringly before refocusing his attention to the two boys on the floor.

they all agreed, finishing their lunch and making their way to the library before the bell rang. punz guides the group into one of the back corners of the library where they kept all the computing books. "no one comes back here," he tells the others.

"i mean it makes sense," karl shrugs as they settle down on the floor, pulling a random book off the shelf and resting it in his lap so they wouldn't look suspicious, "why would anyone read a book on computing? rather than just going on a computer?"

"good point," quackity nods, unzipping his bag and pulling out a purple vape.

"isn't there tons of cameras in here?" sapnap asked as he watched the other.

"not back here," punz dismisses, "they're all in the front rows or any isles with books that people would actually steal," he explains. "no one steals computing boo-" punz is cut off when quackity blows a cloud of smoke into his face, grinning. punz just wafts the sweet, grape smelling air away before holding his hand out to take the vape.

punz takes his own hit before passing it back to the younger boy. "do you want some?" quackity offered before pressing the vape back between his lips, question directed to sapnap.

the ravenette shrugs, "sure."

quackity hands it over, turning to pull down a random book of his own while sapnap takes a long inhale. sapnap doesn't think he'll ever get used to how unexpectedly sweet vapes actually were- the cold, almost minty feeling air swirling in his mouth and lungs before he exhaled.

"you know," quackity says as he takes his vape back, an annoying smile plaguing his face, "we basically just kissed again."

"well, you didn't really," punz denied, laughing slightly.

karl, through giggles, says, "what punz? you jealous?"

ignoring the other two, sapnap smirks playfully. "and i'd do it again," he jokes.