kiss, kiss, have sex

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

sapnap and quackity left karl's house to go and shower, leaving karl and punz to clean up at the brunette's. they were all feeling groggy from the sleepover but luckily none of them were hungover from the day before.

sapnap finishes with his shower, quickly getting into clean clothes and towel drying his hair. he hadn't wanted to leave quackity downstairs with his mom but didn't have any other choice when she had wanted to meet him.

he turns into the kitchen to hear quackity talking through a vigorous nod, "yeah no, absolutely in love. kissed and everything!"

"what's this about?" sapnap asked, playfully glaring at the ravenette.

"well-" holly started.

"nothing," quackity interrupted with a cheeky grin. "which bathroom am i using?"

"top of the stairs is fine." quackity nodded, picking up his pile of clothes and flashing sapnap's mom a smile before making his way upstairs.

"what was he talking about?" sapnap asked his mom, pouring himself a glass of apple juice.

"apparently you and him are deeply in love," she laughs, raising a questioning eyebrow.

"oh he's so annoying," sapnap spoke fondly, shaking his head. "we're not."

"are you sure about that?" the older woman asked, masking her genuine wonder as a joke, "he said you kissed... twice."

"okay, but i was drunk, there is nothing wrong with kissing the homies," sapnap defended, crossing his arms.

"oh?" holly said, eyes wide, "you actually did kiss?"

"yeah, i assumed he showed you the video."

"there's a video?!"

"well..." sapnap trailed off, biting his lip, "this is suddenly very embarrassing."

"well now i'm wondering what else he said was true," she said, squinting her eyes and leaning her head on the heel of her hand. "is it true that you-"

"shouldn't you be headed for work?" sapnap interrupted, looking down at his wrist even though he wasn't actually wearing a watch, "you don't wanna be late."

"fine, fine," she laughed, getting up and grabbing her keys, "i'll leave you to your secrets," she joked, giving the ravenette a tight hug before leaving the house.

fifteen minutes passed before quackity came skipping in, freezing at the door with a sad pout, "where's your mom gone?"

"i hate you," sapnap muttered, light-heartedly, not waiting for a response before heading out the house. quackity quickly followed behind, and they locked up before heading back across to karl's. they made their way up the stairs, laughing at a story quackity was telling. on their way down the hall, dream stepped out of his room, glaring at the pair before passing them.