CHAPTER 1

CASSANDRA

"Ah! Ah...! Oh, dear God..."

He was not my husband, he was not my lover, and yet I let him do things to my body.

He was simply my fuck buddy.

Never in my life, I thought that I would have such one in my life. If my father learned about this, I was sure he would probably faint and disinherited me. For a dutiful daughter like me sleeping with a man who was not even my boyfriend was unthinkable in the past...

"What?" He asked devilishly as he thrust in and out of me, his blue eyes held a satisfied glint in their depth watching me panting breathlessly in his arms. "Don't tell me you're already tired, Cass? Haven't I told you that I will not allow you to sleep tonight?"

I glared at him as he continued to shove his manhood in me roughly and deeply. Urgh. But he was so good at this. Every time we fuck I was the one who lost my stamina first but I would not admit that to him. I should have known that he was good at this, he got his reputation for nothing. "Oh, shut up! I am not tired yet."

He smirked, changing his tempo from his ravaging force to a slower pace, making me scream internally. "Glad to know because we will not sleep even a wink." He murmured, lowering his head and placing little kisses on the side of my neck. "Oh, God, you're so tight. Maybe I'll just take a nap while I am buried inside you."

"Calix!" There was an unmistakable warning in my voice while slapping his shoulder. "Don't play with me and move."

He chuckled sucking the tender skin on the lower part of my neck before he abruptly change our position. One moment, he was on top of me—then the next, I was straddling him while still deep inside me. "If you are that impatient why don't you set up the pace yourself?"

I could feel the heat spreading through my cheeks. Oh, he was the very devil. I watched the satisfaction in his blue eyes admiring my naked body above him. He even placed his arm under his head pillowing them fully expecting me to do the work for this round. I low whimper escaped my throat when suddenly thrust his hips upward pushing his shaft even deeper. I couldn't do anything except rest my hands on his naked chest.

I gave him a severe look. "You play dirty."

The corner of his mouth gave a lopsided smile. "But you still like it. Come on, show me your wild side, Cass."

Even if, I've done this before a few times at his insistence. I still felt shy doing this position, I slowly started to move my hip up and down taking his whole length inside me. I watched as he bit his lower lip, closing his eyes as if savoring the sensation. "Yes...that's it, Cass. Keep doing that, fuck...so good."

His encouraging words only made me try to work harder grinding my hip while taking all of him. I was aware that little moans escaped my mouth while I felt my legs starting to feel numb I started to feel the pleasure building up inside me. I was nearing my climax, I could feel my toes curling while my breaths were starting to get irregular.

"Calix..." I said hoarsely. By now, his hands were resting on each side of my waist as if guiding me at the pace that he liked. "I think I'm coming again."

"Let go," he encouraged, gripping my ass tightly with his hands. "I'm not far behind you."

I was already tired but I had to keep going. As I reached my orgasm, I felt an earth-shattering feeling explode inside me. I paused for a moment to catch my breath but Calix kept going. He was still pounding me nonstop while I sat on his pelvis. He was clenching his jaw while his eyes were shut as if concentrating on something. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." He chanted incoherently. And a few moments more, I felt him shudder and found his release.