EPILOGUE

CASSANDRA

I couldn't contain my excitement looking down at the beautiful island of Anguilla through my plane window.

The place was like a slice of paradise. We were going to spend our five days on this beautiful island for our honeymoon.

"From the look of your face, I gather that you are excited to explore the place."

I managed to remove my eyes from the plane window and stared at my husband who was sitting across from me in this private plane.

My husband...

That word was still foreign to my ears since it had been just a day since we got married. I never thought that I would end up marrying my ultimate crush's cousin, no less. Now I couldn't imagine my life without him.

We had been through a lot in this rollercoaster ride and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. Of course, I knew that marriage is not always a bed of roses there would be ups and downs but I knew that Calix and I would weather the storms together.

"What?" He dragged me out of my reverie. "Done looking at my handsome face?"

I blinked, feeling a bit shy that I was caught staring but then I burst out laughing. "You're so obnoxious."

He frowned at me playfully. "That's not the word I think your husband wants to hear on your honeymoon, my wife."

I struck out my tongue at him cheerfully. I didn't know what a lifetime of adventure awaited us but one thing I knew was that we would have a blissful honeymoon.

I noticed the way his blue eyes darkened in my direction. "Don't entice me with that tongue, Mrs. Spiridakou. I am tempted to suck that tongue."

I could feel that I went red from head to toe. This man didn't have a filter on his mouth. How could he say such scandalous things within hearing distance from the cabin crew? I glared at him insolently. "Behave. I still haven't forgotten the stunt you pulled on our wedding reception, you know."

He smirked evilly, his eyes danced with naughtiness. "Oh, believe me, I am on my best behavior now--if not, you already find yourself in the bedroom at the back receiving all of my love."

I looked around making sure that no one was within hearing distance from us. Seriously, when would he learn to stop being so vulgar? I felt like I wouldn't have a face to show to the cabin crew once we departed from this private plane. "I am not having a lewd conversation with you."

A low chuckle rumbled in him. "I am looking forward to our honeymoon, moro mou. I will make sure that we'll have a honeymoon baby  to bring home with us."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Let me remind you it takes time to know if you successfully create a honeymoon baby."

He took it as a challenge. "Then, I better make sure that I will make you pregnant until our honeymoon is over."

Not long after, we finally landed in Anguilla. I was in awe seeing the pristine beach, white sands, and clear blue sky. A car was already waiting for us outside the airport that would take us to the private villa.

My eyes were glued to the car's window while we traveled by land. The beach was so great here probably one of the best beaches I've been to. I would ask Calix to take a dip once we settled in the villa.

It was just a few minutes drive from the airport and the staff was so welcoming. I walked hand in hand with my husband as we looked around our home for the next five days. The housekeepers were bringing our luggage to the master's bedroom, we followed them curious to see the view from our bedroom.