AUTHOR'S NOTE

Welcome to [13 SENTINALS: Aegis RIM: ANOTHER STORY!]

🎀.   Most parts of the story will or won't have music attached to them, just to give a reminder. And bless Youtube for adding a loop option for devices now, so you can put the OST on loop to enjoy the OST as you read each part. I also recommend wearing headphones/earphones to further enhance your experience of the story.
🎀.   I chose soundtracks that were best fit to parts of my story. The music is actually the game's Original Soundtrack, if you are wondering. If you like the soundtrack, I will link the whole soundtrack down for you, so you can download it yourself! And yes, I will try to have multiples of different links with different platforms for you to find the OST of your choice!

[I will also post it on the comment's section in this part. In case there are changes to these sites, I will update as soon as I can.]
🎀  Links: 
- Apple Music:   https://music.apple.com/us/album/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-original-soundtrack/1498431734
- Spotify:   [Yet to release!]
- Soundcloud:   [None]
- Amazon Music:   https://www.amazon.com/13-Sentinels-Aegis-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B084RJGGQ6

🎀 Everything: The art, Original Soundtrack, except for my parts of the storyline, and parts of the story belongs to ATLUS and Vanillaware!

🎀  This is my first time adding music to a storyline in Wattpad, so please be patient with me as I experiment.

🎀I was inspired after playing the game, it's such an amazing experience! I'm done with the game, there's not really anything I can comment badly on, because everything around this game for me is very good, attentive, and mesmerizing.
But I know for sure that if you get distracted any time, you can lose lots of important information, I've learned that the hard way...
Also, there were some parts I didn't really understand, but it all made sense in the end as I reviewed it over and over, read everyone's views about it, watched people's views about it and did my research about this game.
I still have questions about it, but until then, I want to keep these questions in my mind in case I do find the answer.

🎀Other than that, I hope you enjoy the story!

NOTES:
Y/N/(Y/N) = Your Name
T/N/(T/N) = Twin Name