3.5. Y/n's Perspective: Wednesday After School Hours With My Friend (I)

[June 27, 2129]
[4:00 PM, Wednesday After Time]

Y/n:  "Juro-san, you ready?"

Juro:  "Yeah, we now just have to wait for Shiba-kun.

Y/n:  "Gotcha."

With their school bags all packed and ready, they both make their way to Shiba's desk.
He was reading off of a newspaper, but in their time, they have phones and computers.
It was weird but newspapers were still made until this day so, why was she complaining on how he wants to read his news?

Y/n:  "Shiba-san, you ready?"

Shiba:  "Yeah, I've been ready actually, I was just got distracted reading this."

Y/n:  "What's it about?"

Shiba:  "It's about a guy with three others from their timeline who time traveled to exactly 871 years back to change their future world from being destroyed by monsters that raided the earth. It's my favorite manga, so I'm just finishing one of the chapters from here."

Y/n:  "Ooh, I see. They don't have books for it?"

Shiba:  "I have checked all over, but I couldn't find it."

Y/n:  "I see, want me to try to look for it when we go home?"

Shiba:  "You sure? I tried myself and couldn't find anything."

Y/n:  "I'll give it a try, if I don't find it, then I'll let you know. Can I see that as reference?"

Shiba:  "Sure."

Shiba hands her the newspaper, Y/n proceeds to read the comic.
As she was skimming from page to page, she realized this manga looked familiar.
For some odd reason, it looked exactly like the comic she was still currently reading.

> Time TRAVEL Mysteries:
Y/n:  "Time TRAVEL Mysteries is a mystery book series. It contains the mystery of four individuals that travel back from year 3000 to 2129, 871 years gap before their timeline was destroyed. As they go along in their adventure, they pick up their lost machines that were scattered from different years and fight the monsters that invaded their home once more. It's a real 2029 classic and a favorite manga of mine at the moment."

Y/n:  "Wait, this is... Time TRAVEL Mysteries! Who knew they were put on newspapers now days..."

Shiba:  "You know this story?!"

Y/n:  "Yes, in fact I do! I'm only in chapter 40, it's getting good from where I'm at. No, I'm not going to spoil it. But I do have these mangas at home."

Shiba:  "That's literally three whole series! Can I borrow some of them?"

Y/n:  "Of course you can! You can borrow up to the chapter I read last."

Shiba:  "Yes! The whole series for me!"

Y/n:  "Your welcome, I also have a gaming center in case you do get bored of reading."

Shiba:  "You know what this means, Juro?" Shiba snickers.

Juro:  "What?" He looks at Shiba as if he was bored of his antics.

Shiba:  "She's my gaming center #2 if Amiguchi is nowhere to be found."

Juro:  "Don't you dare." Juro snarls as he stares bluntly at Shiba, already knowing him, Juro can't stop him.